Monday, December 8, 2014

The Ghost of Christmas Past



My dearest apologies for not getting this blog out like daaaaays ago but you see I have a good reason, which will be located on the bottom of this post.
After a lil talk with my friend Anika, I decided that this house was far too great to just feature a few pictures of it here and there, I wanted to do something different.
This house and all of the awesome little knick-knacks in it are by Death Row Designs and are available at the Arcade this December round. Oh ho ho so many things at the Arcade that just made me want to slap the designers lovingly with my lindens. Lol. But this is definitely one of the gacha machines you're not going to want to miss.
With the attention to detail and the nice warmth the little quirky house gives, it's simply a must have for this time of year and one you'll want to put out every Christmas! My favorite part of the house was of course dear old Ebenezer's bedroom. You can just tell how much work was put into all of this. Death Row Designs is a team now and I think they do a damn great job together! They always leave me eagerly anticipating their next project.
So this was my first time in a loooong time playing with video, and then on top of that I decided to get a new program so you might be seeing more videos from me (maybe, no promises! Time permitting!! Gia is a busy busy lady). So be nice as far as judging lol and enjoy my little walk through of Ebenezer's house and I hope it entices you to go snag it and enjoy its warmth this holiday season...before the Ghost of Christmas Past comes to haunt you! Also, don't forget to grab the awesome lil snow man that is a free gift from DRD at the Arcade featured in the beginning of the video with and without sound effects. <3

Back soon my loves!

Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Megan [Brows2] Nordic @ Uber
Hair: .Olive. the Snow Queen Hair - RARE (Got it on the 3rd try! :o) @ The Arcade
Hair in Video: Truth Hair Vivi -  black & whites (I hadn't scored my Olive Hair yet when I shot the video lol)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Eyeliner: DeeTaleZ Makeup Vogue Black&White Eyes (included in skin pack) (linked above)
Eyebrows: #adored - downtown brows - full pack
Lipstick: NOX. Punching Lips [Fatpack] (black) @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit
Dress: =Zenith=High Elf Princess dress (Milk) @ Totally Top Shelf

Accessories
Collar: =Zenith=High Elf Lace Collar (Totally Top Shelf Group Gift)
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Isolde Necklace - Silver @ Totally Top Shelf
Crown: =Zenith= Hun Archmage Antler (Black) (previously at The Secret Affair)

Props
Remarkable Oblivion - Holiday Spirit - Lyre - Onyx @ The Arcade
-DRD- Humbug Christmas Gacha @ The Arcade

Poses
*PosESioN* Seorn Set @ Rue A La Page
(Lyre has a holding pose included)

Please follow this link to see my walk through! Those stars and comments are so much appreciated!<3



No comments:

Post a Comment