Monday, March 23, 2015

Down On the West Coast... {Skindustrial Bodyworks-SkinFair 2015}


{Taken Here}

Skin Fair this year for me was a challenge...only because last year I had a lot more time to focus on the blog than I do right now. Also because I think I've grown a bit more as a blogger. I realized where my faults were last year but they're all a learning experience. I wanted this one to be more about the skin and less about anything else.
The skin I am in right now well, I am bias. I kind of love love the creator because she is simply an amazing woman and it shows through her work which was exceptional this year! I think one of my favorite things about Skindustrial Bodyworks skins is the highlights. It has a glow on it that just makes it a cake walk when taking pics. No editing needed! I pretty much edited allll around the skin and let the skin do its own job. Also the appliers for loud mouth and Nyam or darn flawless. And yeah, appliers...she makes alll the appliers so that makes Gia a happy girl (even though I know it drives the skin makers nuts! But we love you all long time for it!)
This skin comes in a few different shades which I will show you here in a fancy shmancy flashy thiny (unedited) and gorgeous!


Even though I love my pale skins...I was actually walking around for a good while in the darker tanned tone. They're just so gorgeous! 
Walking around at this beach mind you...which I've been camping out at for a few days because it's still cold where I am so yes, I am California Dreamin'!
If you don't know Skindustrial Bodyworks, this is a great time to head over to the Skin Fair while it's still around (till the 29th!), grab some demos and grab the goodies! Also click the link and show her facebook page some luvin' and keep yourself updated with new releases!
I'm already working on another post! I'll be back soon! Luff yew!

Skin: SKBW Eva Skin - Vanille/Honey/Dulce/Cinnamon @ Skin Fair 2015 (All Appliers available!)
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Variety - Spade @ N21
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - September 2014 Hope Eyes - Denim
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy v3.0 (Rez to open)
Mani/Pedi: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Top: Baiastice_Luli Bikini-nautical
Skirt: Bauhaus Movement - Mrs. Hill Skirt MIDNIGHT @ Shiny Shabby
Flip Flops: {Livalle} Flup-Flops (Maitreya) Lyricism

Poses
Top: ..::Vibe::.. - Feminite
Second: Ma Vie. - Lumineux 05
.Gif: DM - Grown up


No comments:

Post a Comment