Thursday, April 23, 2015

"You're a Bad Little Chick And That's The Word On The Street.."

{Taken at Retroville!}

Genre has already been open for awhile, I just took a bit to collab with myself! I love collabing with my blogger friends in SL but I do realize we all have things that keep us busy both in RL and in SL. We all have sponsors and events to keep up with. So, when I am searching for a partner from now on, I really have to just turn to myself. Less arguments happen. 
I was a bit inspired by 'Orphan Black' of course. Who doesn't love a nice clone war? Just when you thought one Gia was too much to handle I went and rawked your world!
So everything on all four versions of me is by DRBC. She sure did kick some booty at Genre this round but what would you expect? It was 'Rockabilly' themed and we all know DRBC does it best! There's still even more choices for you to choose from and an absolute steal there so make sure to head over, pay Genre a visit and grab stuff <3
Back soon!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin - Party  [ Asia ] 05 @ C88
Hairs: (right to left)-  enVOGUE HAIR - Emily, .Olive. the Steamer Hair  // Streaks, [taketomi]_Gretchen_Blacks, *Soonsiki~Sunny *Blacks*
Eyes: [Buzz] Moka Eyes - Halloween, IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Lipstick: [Leafy] Loud Mouth Hud/Tattoo :: Rosy Lip
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy
Manicures Featured: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - So Very Cherry for Forever Rockabilly Hunt (till the 27th!) and DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfits (right to left)
::DRBC:: lucky dress - curveball dress (HUD), 
::drbc:: bettie cardigan - HUD 1, 
::drbc:: ronette skirt- HUD 1, 
::drbc:: lucky dress - cherry baby, 
::drbc:: grace swing dress- rockabettie @ Genre!

Heels: Reign.- Sia Pumps (Maitreya)- Black &
{Livalle} Aurora -Oxford Heels- Navy

Necklace: (Yummy) Fruit Necklace - Cherry
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - ring - Black Roho


Poses     All Poses Available at Pose Fair!
(Right to left) 
Ma Vie. - Waves @ Pose Fair
Ma Vie.  - Melody
//elephante poses// Unbreakable
*~*HopScotch*~* Mhmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment