Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Reflection


 {Taken at Dead End City Roleplay Sim}

Ever since I first logged into Second Life and learned about shopping and how much you could customize your look in this world, I was hooked! It is one of my absolute favorite things to do. 
Fashion in my real life doesn't get as much attention as my full time job and family takes up a lot of my time so, I take out all my fashion frustrations in Second Life lol. 
Finding 'That Perfect Look' is sometimes a battle for me. I can imagine something in my head but my inventory is pretty loaded. Even though I am anal with how I separate my things, it's still a lot to go through mentally. Occasionally though, I will luck out. 
Tapping into the whole 'Nu Goth' fashion once again, since it is my current obsession in SL and RL! When I see things in Sl that I can use to add to my collection for this style, I will snag it in a heartbeat! 
I loved these little tops by Dappa! Simple little crop tops with a dash of witchery and spice, I was okay with that! I ran into these awesome jeans at The Mens Dept. and I havent taken them off for awhile lol. This whole outfit in fact has been on me for a few days though I rotated through my Dappa tops. The pants have a leg insert so...you alpha out your mesh body legs (these Jeans are rigged for TMP, Maitreya, and Slink) and this knee cap, as seen in the pic, is still there. The jeans include a skin hud for you to adjust to your skin color. It eliminates the issues we've had with mesh jeans that have holes in them for your legs to show through and things are poking out all over the place. The shoes I paired up with it pretty much sealed the deal. FK Designs never fails in providing some of the best textures in SL. I love the quality of these shoes and they're available in many prints!
I was also one of the lucky ones to be allowed early access to the Hair Fair this year. *cheers!* I'm always so thankful for those opportunities. Fighting the masses to get in there and shop all the things and get back to our platforms and then blog it all to share with everyone can be a pain in the mesh ass! 
For those of you that don't know, or don't remember...this is another great reason to shop in SL as all items sold at Hair Fair donate a portion of their sales to  Wigs for Kids!
This hair-do, along with several others, stood out. I found it unique in style. I loved the quality and I loved the bangs! So although I originally took the pic for this outfit wearing another hair-do, I changed it up last night and loved it this way even more.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I will see you all again soon, until then, hang tight to your purses/wallets because oh-ho-ho these events!!

Oh and this!



Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Skin: **[Pumec]  - .:Inga:. - Skin - Spring **
Hair: [INK] Hair___PINO ::Black/Coal @ Hair Fair 2015
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Wight
Eyeliner: .ARISE. Rain Eyeshadow @ Suicide Dollz
Lipstick: < nova > Essex Lipsticks  - Lelutka Applier
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Divinity Tattoo

Outfit
Top: DAPPA - Outlaw Top - Bitch Craft @ Suicide Dollz
Jeans: SPIRIT - Elysha ripped jeans [FADED] @ The Mens Dept.
Shoes:  FK! - Studded Chucks  - Fat Pack - Slink Flat

Accessories
Collar: (Yummy) Punk Collar - Silver and Black
Necklace: ::LustRage:: Nobuko Chain-Luna-Silver @ Suicide Dollz
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style21)

Pose
{Imeka} Nara Pose Pack @ The Chapter Four





No comments:

Post a Comment