Monday, August 3, 2015

"If I Live to See the Seven Wonders..."


{Taken Here}

Soooo many events, so little time! One of the events that recently opened is the Mesh Body Addicts Fair which runs from August 1st-21st. I think a lot of us are just that, mesh body addicts. If you love your mesh bodies, don't miss out!
My favorite lil nail designer ever is there of course! Dark Passions never fails in creating some of the most interesting, unique and gorgeous nail designs on the grid. I love dressing myself up from head to toe so, it's a big deal for me to be so precise. One of the exclusives for the event is the butterfly design featured above. How funny that this lil nail design inspired the ENTIRE picture! 
None better to feature with this than Petite Mort. This adorbs lil jumper is the exclusive at The Aloha Fair right now. This event runs until August 10th, you have a few days left to go check it out. This was easy to wear with my Maitreya which is a must! haha I can't abandon my Maitreya evar. 
Work week is already here again but looking forward to getting in some more posts soon!
Until then, go play grabby hands and have an excellent week! *smoooochers!*

Body
Skin: [the Skinnery] London (LeLutka Applier) (champagne)
Hair: (edited in PS) [MINT] Enchanted Child {Gacha} Celestial - BrownSugar
Eyes: -SU!- Nova Eyes (honey)
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Butterfly French Tips @ The Mesh Body Addict Fair

Outfit
Jumper: Petite Mort- Lilac Tiedye Samara romper @ Aloha Fair

Poses
. Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 4




No comments:

Post a Comment