Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wear It Just to Take It Off


We're almost mid-week! Lets keep telling ourselves that, it makes it go by faster haha. Another favorite of mine is at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair, AviCandy <3 This is her hand painted top to bottom lingerie and I loved it! AviCandy makes appliers for almost all the mesh bodies so definitely make this one a staple! Also, Ashton (owner of AviCandy) is very good with her customers and always seems to be accepting of suggestions. Though you will find almost every style at her place at some point. Go have a look around!
This is the first time in awhile that I put my Belleza body back on, not for any other reason that I hate switching everything over. Well, this was a first for several things. I also am not wearing my mesh head!
I am telling you, if you switch over to a mesh head, prepare yourself for the battle that will ensue. Going back to your system head is so very hard! It just doesn't feel right for awhile and you're kind of frowning like...how did I ever accept this shape?! Just try on different skins haha. I had to try on several of my favorite skin makers and finally fell in love with my face again when I put Essences on.
So I am having fun with pics and putting outfits together right now so I shall be back again sooner than you think!! <3

Body 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus *Isis*
Skin: Essences {Jamie} Gift (all tones)
Hair: Mina - Yenna - Black & white @ Gacha Garden
Eyes: [Buzz] Duo Eye - Fatpack
Lipstick: < nova > Jude Lipsticks

Outfit
Lingerie: :AviCandy: Leather N Satin Lingerie - Black @ Mesh Body Addicts
Heels: *BOOM* Lase Classic Lock Pumps (pitch)

Pose
Bauhaus  Movement - Spit It Out

Props
Bed: Nomad // Industrial Bed // Rare
House: Glam Affair - Tomoto - Skybox ( concrete ) RARE @ Gacha Garden




No comments:

Post a Comment