Monday, March 10, 2014

Somewhere Under the Rainbow...


{Photos taken at Mystara}

"May the Irish hills caress you...May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you, May the blessing of St. Patrick behold you.." ~Irish Blessing *splashes you in the face with glitter*

Hello dollfaces! It's a joyous month (except for those few days there where it wasn't)! Celebrations are going on all over the place and I am blessed to be a part of it! Someone I love dearly has Irish in their blood and so I make it a point to celebrate the holiday as much as I can. Even before then though, it has always just been a magical little holiday. No, not for the green beer! Just because it is. 
In our Second Life, we have sooooo many events going on! It's hard to keep up with it all and at the same time, you'll find me running around all of them like a kid in the candy shop. 
So the Luck of the Irish Gacha will begin March 12th through the 31st. I am so excited for it! Lots of things to snag. Of course my dear Reckless and Elska are keeping me busy and so I decided to put them together...because Elska and Reckless together are a helluva mashup! Seriously, I blame them both for making me embrace my Phat Azz with their cute leggings. Of the many ways I could have played with these things, I decided to make it magical! Eyes open and alert for Luck of the Irish Gacha and test your luck on these machines!

Body
Skin: .Atomic. Skin {Muse} Supernova - Creme (Post C88 but loverly skins at the mainshop and participating at Skin Fair 2014!)
Hair: Little Bones. Eden - Royale @ Chapter 4 (whispies are my lil edits)
Eyes: .ID. Bright Eyes / Wispy Green
Lipstick: Pink Fuel-Classic Pout lipstick-Purple Gradient
Back Tattoo: Elska - LOTIG - Crann Bethadh RARE @ Luck of the Irish Gacha (Soon!)
Front Tattoo: Elska - Atmashakti -Note from Alex Mode (Owner of Elska)- "PS - in Sanskrit, Atmashakti means soul power/inner strength" @ The Big Show
Hand Tattoos: Elska-Shamrock @ Luck of the Irish Gacha

Outfit
Top (bottom photo only): [ Sakide ] Ripple Outfit
Leggings: Elska - Quirky Leggings- Extraterrestrial @ The Big Show (linked above)
Tutu: Reckless-Glitchy Tutu-Violet @ Whore Couture

Accessories
Rings (including the rings in the gold pot): .Reckless. -Luck of the Irish Gacha Rings
Face Jewelry: .:Ellabella:. Estelle Necklace & Piercings @ We <3 RP

Poses
Bauhaus Movement- Rex and Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment