Wednesday, April 16, 2014

sTEAL My Retro Luvin' Heart!

Something about Spring and Summer that brings out the retro lover in me. Well, it's there all the time but, more so during those two seasons. I love that in that era, class happened at ALL times! "Hunny, be right back! Just going to grab a few things at the grocery store." And of course, you see the lady dolled up from head to toe. Serving pancakes to the family as the hubby then grabs his briefcase and heads out to work...but not before that loving smooch is given! The kids smile and run waving to her as they're off to school and she does the dishes and plans the menu for the rest of the week with a Colgate smile! HAH! It's a dream. 

I seriously spend so much time at this sim because there isn't one corner of it that I don't love. And...it's so quiet! There's nothing over the top there. It is just so realistically retro that...it makes me feel right at home.
Who else to wear there but my DRBC? Of Course!! You're not doing retro right if you're not in DRBC. Don't argue.

Honestly had a helluva time choosing which one of these dresses to share with you because each of them bring out a different vibe. This teal color being played with is one of the newer colors being featured and I fell in love...all over again! *le sigh!*
Perfect excuse to pair with my Eudora wedges and hand bag! Eudora has become a shoe shop that I admit, I fan girl for. Quality in the texture, originality they have got it all!


These are my wedges. I caress them lovingly. Well, not really but my goodness! One of my favorites!



The handbag came with it too and all with a HUD to change colors to your liking. Don't worry, you'll probably see these blogged several times over.

Can't forget my manicure! Dark Passions is just being soooo busy! One of the main places I will go to get my SL nails done. I was so delighted to see Dark Passions at the cosmetic fair this round! And YES, it started!


There are actually 12 different prints for these nails and an adorable polka dot version too! Don't miss Dark Passions at the cosmetic fair <3

Body
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale -Mocha
Hair: little bones. Barbarella - B&W
Eyes: .ID. Shades of Blue / Sky
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Essential Lipsticks - <Red>
Manicure/Pedicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Rockabilly Roses @ Cosmetic Fair (April 15th-30th!)

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: phaedra dress - teal
Shoes/Bag: Eudora 3D Vintage Set (Limited Edition however, more wedges are available that are super fab!)
Hair flowers: Glam Affair - Dahlia Headpiece Summer Incoming @ Fameshed
Necklace: *P.c* Butterfly Necklace

Poses (top to bottom)
{Nantra} Bardot 4
PosESion Poses- Rinoa Set -New!-
Nail Pose is also from PosESion Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment