Friday, April 18, 2014

"From the Ashes I Will Rise Again.."


 {Taken at Imaginaria}

I am so on top of these late at night blog posts!  I'm a bit on the sickly side right now *sniffles* so that is my excuse for this evening. In any case...yes I did rest a bit today but also wanted to show you this lovliness by Silken Moon. This isn't the only shade either! Make sure to follow Silken Moon on Facebook to keep updated with new releases and what the head lady is up to! I'm also wearing the Silken Moon skin and so I tossed the mask aside to allow you a cleaner view...


I love pale skins and with that red gown it just made it all the better! I know you can't see my shoes but, I stopped in Kustom 9 (as per usual!) and thought these were adorable!


Many ways to wear these and I decided to add them to my SL edition of 'Lucy in the Garden' ala Bram Stokers Dracula. Couldn't you tell?! Along with my awesome pedicure done by Dark Passions, which you will see blogged often because they're just doing it for me! She seems to get my style and love for all things...dark! (Hence the name of the shop :P)

Also, Pose Fair is right around the corner! The pose in the top photo is one that I found there. It includes the Arabian Veil and the pose. A HUD is sold separately for color change options.  Such awesome poses that I will be haulin' some serious butt to show you!! So stay tuned loves!

Pose Fair will open on April 19th at 12:00PM (noon)!!

Body
Skin: Silken Moon-Paper
Hair:*Argrace* Haruka - Reds
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Vampire Eye @ Kustom 9
Manicure/Pedicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Bold Crucifix - Goth @ Cosmetic Fair

Outfit
Gown: Silken Moon-Bloody Bride (linked above)
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Tattoo Lacy Gloves
Heels: Violent Seduction - Gyaru Shoes (Red) @ Kustom 9 (linked above)
Forehead piece: [Keystone] Vaika's Jewels

Poses
Veil Pose: LDG-Arabian veil prop 2_Ver.1.0 @ The Pose Fair (landmarks coming soon!)
Closie Pose: PosESion Poses- Rinoa Set


My inspiration for these photos <3


 




No comments:

Post a Comment