Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Low and Slow



DRBC came out with some adorable skirts for this round of Suicide Dollz. I never know how I will be inspired. My blog photos and ideas are spur of the moment and completely inspired around what I am working with. So when you look at my photos, you're looking at what that piece said to me. Not only did I see retro but I saw a different spin on retro that I don't touch too often, one that makes me dig deep into my roots.  Old school, lowriders....I love it all because that is what I grew up knowing. I eventually embraced my gothy lil self but the chola girl in me is always around somewhere.
Definitely hit up Suicide Dollz this round. Lottsa grab worthy things there. I also made my way to My Attic...SURPRISE! So didnt know My Attic was on a lil retro kick! I bought it all. L. Warwick is there again and I will remind you again that when L. Warwick is on sale, take advantage! Absolutely one of my fav shoe places on the grid! Her heels are some of the sexiest. I have them on in black in my photos but here's some other favs...


Back soon luvs!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Coral skin - America 01@ C88
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * PRIA * reds-pack @ My Attic (linked below)
Eyes: .ID. Portrait Eyes - Gray
Tattoo: Reckless- Till Death Bitch-Pink Fusion Hunt till May 31st!
Manicure: Dark Passions:  Koffin Nails - Lots O Dots

Outfit
Top: (fd) Spring Wrap Top - Black @ C88
Skirt: ::drbc:: antoinette skirt-Cherry Baby @ Suicide Dollz
Heels: [L.Warwick] Fusion -Ankle Strapped Platform Heels- Noir @ My Attic

Poses
Vibe Poses: Vogue Italia and Hotel California






No comments:

Post a Comment