Monday, May 19, 2014

"Severing the Heart Line, I'm Leaving Your Corpse Behind.."


{Taken at Ison}

I find Boudoir to be quite amazing with their many different styles. From hair to shoes, dresses, corsets, costumes, furniture, fantasy items...it's a one stop amazing shop!
Gave my self a 3 second breather from World Goth Fair to toss in a few other curve balls at you and I simply had to show this. It's a recent release and very much one of my favs. Tapping into my DnD nerdisms, I definitely have a thing for armor..and when you can make it look this snazzy, even more so! The outfit comes with everything you see on me (minus hair, skin, you know, oh and the feet binder thingies).
Boudoir is on facebook too so to keep updated on all the things and some amazing photos, touch it!

Back in two shakes of a lambs tail <3

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Sora <Alabaster> - Special Edition
Hair: *SongF*  Ama graytones
Eyes: Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Face Tattoo: Pin Me Down - Erius in gold 2 @ World Goth Fair

Outfit
Armor: Boudoir- Head Hunter
Feet Binders: [Keystone] Bound feet (Flat)

Poses 
supPOSEdly-The Spark



No comments:

Post a Comment