Monday, June 30, 2014

A Metal Influence




So by now I am sure everyone has been alll over Rhapsody! Sooo much amazing things! Seriously, I was quite taken back by it all. I'm like 'Okay I love this, no wait I love this too! And this one there and that there!' etc. And while I've heard of Pixicat before...this dress so won me. I love it in so many ways! I had the option to wear plain colors or change the color of the background of my ribcage/veiny design, but this mix is what I loved best. Also the option to remove spikes but...pfft, who would do that?! Spikes and more spikes I say! And I did just that. Pairing it with a set of earrings I love and another Rhapsody goodie, a collar from CerberusXing, AND my L.W. Spiked heels...this seriously has to be one of my favorite outfits.
Everything around me is at Rhapsody too. But you know me, I can't simply place things...life can be full of disarray and so it will be portrayed as such! I love love the furniture options available at Rhapsody! If you're looking to revamp your place, or simply purchase some awesome additions, you don't want to pass up these ones! And the studded skull art, which is available in many color options, is a must have!
The Skinnery is also participating in the event with this awesome skin I am in. Super cute with available eyebrows that I was unsure of at first, then loved!
Milk Hair also surprised me with what seems to be some tweaked textures. Gorgeous style too!
Okay okay, I will be back soon! So much more to show! <3 Oh and, here's a map to help you navigate your way around to snag all the goodies.
Btw...I am an all out Metal Head \m/\m/. Although eclectic, my heart will always be made of Metal!


Body
Skin: [theSkinnery] Madge - Casual Diva (champagne) @ Rhapsody
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Cola *Blacks* @ Rhapsody
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Evening
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Chipped Nails @ Rhapsody

Outfit
Dress: -Pixicat- TheDark.Dress @ Rhapsody
Collar: [CX] Infinite Spikes- Silver @ Rhapsody
Earrings: Cute Poison - Rebel Earrings (These were a previous hunt item :D)
Cuffs: -Pixicat- TheDark.Armband @ Rhapsody
Heels: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Platform Heels- Spiked Patent Noir @ Rhapsody

Poses
1. ..::Vibe::.. Poses - Sundays_01
2. Sari-Sari - Relax Sits
3. Included in the ottoman!

Props
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - black
MudHoney Chelsea Ottoman - black
MudHoney Chelsea Sofa (Adult) - gray
MudHoney Chelsea Pillow - skull
MudHoney Chelsea Side Chair - clear     All Available at Rhapsody (linked above)
MudHoney Chelsea Side Chair - black
MudHoney Chelsea Skinny Vase - gray
MudHoney Chelsea Glam Vase - black
MudHoney Chelsea Rug

PILOT - Studded Skull Art [Black/Silver]



No comments:

Post a Comment