Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Graveyard Queen

 {Above photo taken at Pulse}



Dead Apples is participating in this round of We <3 Roleplay and I am loving all over this vampiric skin! Pale and delicate, deadly and gorgeous!  With bloody mouth and non bloody options as well.  All kinds of appliers are available for it and with that being said, it tempted me to play a bit more with my Wowmeh (doesn't that sound dirteh?! lol).
So I found that I love the Wowmeh and hope it comes out better and stronger than before. With so many mesh shapes out there for us, it can be a tough decision, and when that happens ladies...just go ahead and buy them all I say! While usually rounding edges of my SL shape for photos, the wowmeh made it easy on me and so I stayed looking at the pics, trying to find all jagged edges and though I found a couple, it was waaaay less work than on the standard SL body.
The lingerie I have on was a freebie from Dead Dollz, well group gift. The cost to join the group isn't bad at all so great deal there! Especially since it has the Slink/Wowmeh/etc. applier HUD included. Thank you Kiddo for the spoils!
Also my heeeels! If you don't know what the Saturday Sale is, you're missing out! Reign always spoils us on Saturdays with amazing deals on awesome heels and so many other designers participate in the Saturday Sale. Definitely make yourself a part of it. These are deals that us oldies weren't given back in the day so yus, I enjoy them much!

Ok enough ramblings from Gia, get to shoppin' luvs! <3

Body
Skin: {Dead Apples} Lora - Vampire Edition (Bone) @ We <3 Roleplay
Hair: Magika [01] Serene
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Silver
Mesh Body: Wowmeh (my own shape)

Outfit
Lingerie: .::Dead Dollz::. Cyanide Lingerie - Black (Group gift w/Appliers!)
Heels: REIGN.- Alloy Heels- Black
Cuffs: .random.Matter. - Crowley Bracer - Black & .random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claws - Black @ We <3 Roleplay (linked above)

Poses
Del May: Wary
My own pose made with Anypose

Props
Stockholm&Lima: Argonaut Lounge (Abyss) @ The Mens Dept.



No comments:

Post a Comment