Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Axeman Loved Jazz


{These Photos Taken at The Sable Club}

What a cute lil Jazz hangout I found here! Thankfully it was empty and I was able to snag a few shots.
My dearest Rhapsody event is coming to an end *insert tear here!*. But I had to fit in a jazz post as to avoid the Axeman's wrath. ....Did I lose you with that one? American Horror Story fans unite! If you're a fan, you know exactly what I am talking about. I just finished AHS: Coven and I so loved it. 
If you haven't hooked yourself on it, please do so. You won't regret it. Unless you're one of those oddballs that doesn't like horror. Yes, that makes -you- the oddball and not me. I dunno, I just feel we have a lot worse things that we have to face in our day to day lives than be worried about a ghost (or other paranormal things) on film. But that's just me, and I love my horror! The Axeman though...was real. Not to glorify any kind of being that can do such things but I usually find their stories interesting.

This is Sakide for Rhapsody and the outfit was totally gorgeous. Elegant, fanciful, classy,...shall I continue? I would so wear it out for a night of some eargasmic Jazz. 
Two days left to get to Rhapsody before it all closes down. Also the views in the place are quite interesting, if you haven't been there to see it. 

2 days!

Be back soon my luff & stuffs <3! Oh but let me leave you with this...

"Now, to be exact, at 12:15 (earthly time) on next Tuesday night, I am going to pass over New Orleans. In my infinite mercy, I am going to make a little proposition to you people. Here it is:
I am very fond of jazz music, and I swear by all the devils in the nether regions that every person shall be spared in whose home a jazz band is in full swing at the time I have just mentioned. If everyone has a jazz band going, well, then, so much the better for you people. One thing is certain and that is that some of your people who do not jazz it on Tuesday night (if there be any) will get the axe." -Actual excerpt from the real Axeman's most famous letter.





Body
Skin: Essences - Jamie TDRF *pale01* @ The Dressing Room
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Summer Wine *Blacks* @ Rhapsody
Tattoo: Real Tattoo - Biomechanics Story v3

Outfit
Suit: [Sakide] Lady Tux Black (includes heels not featured and a HUD for color changing the scarf) @ Rhapsody
Heels: fri. - Jezebel.Heels (Ruby) @ Rhapsody

Accessories
Necklace & Bracelet: ::Modish:: PianoNotes Bracelet & PianoNotes Necklace @ Rhapsody
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - ring - Black Roho
Earrings: *Phoebe* Woman Earrings~Treble Clef~

Poses
*PosESioN* Magical Set (Available at Kustom 9 July 15th!)
Del May- Miss Ornamental

Props
Kuro - Jazz microphone @ Rhapsody




No comments:

Post a Comment