Monday, July 7, 2014

Punk Nouveau



{All photos taken at Sinners Heaven}

Five, five, FIVE! Days left of Rhapsody! It saddens me. I could happily blog about this event forever. I have to haul some serious arse because I still wanna take photos for a few more things that I love. The event has been an awesome experience and I hope you all found something in one (or several) of the genres available.

Zibska is in this event too...(I know, she's a busy woman and there will be another post for Zibska soon!)
So Punk...Punk Nouveau...what is the difference? Punk with a whole other edge to it. I had a bit of a time picking which I wanted to show because they alll have something that I loved about them, but this one was the one that embodied Punk Nouveau to me.

Okay enough babbling, I have work to do! Don't miss Zibska at Rhapsody and keep updated with her new releases because she has some Ah-May-Zing ones on their way!


Body
Skin: Essences - Jamie TDRF *pale01* @ The Dressing Room
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * MANTUS * B+W-pack
Eyes:  Ikon Ascension Eyes - Evening
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Ageless Anarchy @ Rhapsody
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Tomahawk @ The Mens Dept

Outfit
Dress: Zibska ~ Posey (Crown, Necklace, Dress included HUD color options for crown & necklace) @ Rhapsody
Stockings: *Milk* Miss Stocking Betty Trashed Black
Garter: \/\Cult of Belgar\/\ Seamed Nylon Stockings
Shoes: ..::Energie::.. Rawr Skull Boots

Accessories
Ear Cuff: FK! - Fierce Ear Cuff Set (in gold and silver options!) Available soon!
Wrist Cuffs: .random.Matter. - Crowley Bracer - Black & .random.Matter. - Crowley Bracelet - Black @ We <3 RP
Brass Knuckle: Obscure Fist of Fury
Face Chains are a part of the hair set

Poses
Stair pic: Purple Poses Stair 01
2nd Pic: Ma Vie Poses- Girl Fever
3rd: Grafica Poses- Aine



No comments:

Post a Comment