Saturday, July 5, 2014

Entirely Too Cute to Be Spooky!



{Taken at Derailed}

Super cute sim I found there to take pics at. Thanks to the awesome Melusina Parkin, who I watch closely on Flickr, I am able to explore such awesome lil places in SL. This sim had a circus area, playground, even a house that would be considered the quintessential picket fence house, perfect for a loving family with a lil kid. I loved it! Make sure to pay it a visit. It went with my general theme of just wanting to let go and remind myself what fun is like..sometimes the ones we learn best from are kids.

So on to my style stuffs....

DRBC is in Suicide Dollz this round with some cuteness overload! I hope you've had a chance to visit and snag all the goodies this round. This hair is a must, especially for my doll/lolita lovers. I didn't even realize she included a bow with a HUD in the hair so it's not featured but it's gorgeous!
I will confess that I am not too much of a 'cutie' fan, and I know that is a style that is very much loved in SL, I just have my own opinion on it. Spooky cute? Yus. I do love it. I love the gothy lolita look too so why not crunch? Can't blog DRBC without adding a splash of DRBC on the side so I dug around in my DRBC folder and found one of the older tops, oldie but goodie (with appliers bewb luvers!). Double Creature Feature because...Nobody and I do mean NOBODY does Creature Feature like DRBC does. If you're wearing something Creature Feature and it's not DRBC, it's not done right. Nuff said!

Though I searched high and low for the pair of shoes I wanted to pair with the outfit...I just loved the Sn@tch heels with it!
Ivey (owner of Sn@tch) always keeps me on my toes and leaves me in awe with her awesomeness (as a person AND as a designer).
These two ladies I honestly adore. It's not easy finding shops in SL that steal your heart because of their kindness, creativity, originality, quality (we can keep going here!). For so many reasons...attach yourselves to these shops if any. 

My lil aliens went perfect with my Creature Feature stuff. Zorgies by Swagga are at OMGacha right now and though I couldn't score the ones I wanted...these are just as adorbs! I will pass on all the squishy animals in SL for a nice, luvable alien!

Enough chitter chatter for now. See you all soon! And remember, all work and no play makes Jack a Dull boy...is that how the saying goes? You know what I mean! <3

Body
Skin: Essences {Jamie} GIFT! (all tones)
Hair: ::drbc:: bettie bang bang - dizzy & dizzy flip @ Suicide Dollz (linked above)
Hair bow: [VN] Bone Daddy - Cross my Heart (previous C88)
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Eyeliners: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2 - Tight Line AND {MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Eyeshadow (bottom photo only):
Lipstick: -UtopiaH- My Savage Matte Lipstick Set
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Lone Wolf  @ The Mens Dept.
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Soundwave - RARE @ OMGacha 



Outfit
Top: ^v^DRBC^v^ Creature Feature Boob Tube w/ Tango Applier
Pants: ::drbc:: zipper bondage pants - creature feature @ Suicide Dollz
Heels: :::Sn@tch Lady Killer Platform Sandals:: (Hud included for hundreds of color combos!)

Accessories
Bracelet: CARGO // Spiked Cuff @ Rhapsody
Ring: :Z.S: Witchery Ring set @ Suicide Dollz
Necklace: +Spellbound+ Poison Cookie Necklace // Black/Green @ OMGacha
Face Piercings: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing

Poses
1. Label Motion - Bunny Poses @ The Dressing Room
2. Included in the wagon (found at the sim linked above)
3. {NanTra} Musings Pose Set
4. Nail Pose: Label Motion - Expressions Poses (linked above)

Special Appearances By...
[SWaGGa] Zorgie - Dazey
[SWaGGa] Zorgie -  Bruce   All At OMGacha
[SWaGGa] Zorgie - AJ47

This song is for my Alien buddies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment