Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just Got Wicked




This round of We <3 RP is open and I think (personally of course) Arcadia steals the round! There were many things that caught my eye and I snagged a good few (including the bracers I am wearing! Go go Random Matter with your bad self!) So many different storylines that came at me with this dress. I thought of an assassin type photo and then I wanted a demonic photo and then I decided to dig back in my roots and lift my hands to the moon! But I had to show you some more awesomeness from Twisted Hunt Fall. The bottom photo pose and demonic conjuring circle are separate prizes that work together. You'll want to snag them both!
Although this dress comes in a variety of colors, this so happened to be my favorite. The hood conceals part of your face and makes for a very ominous looking character. Don't miss this one at We <3 RP!!
See you shortly my luff n stuffs!!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia - TheLastDays 06 ! Uber
Hair: little bones. Glass Leaf - B&W @ Chapter 4
Eyes: Ikon Immortal Eyes - Sage
Eyebrows: #adored - downtown brows - full pack @ Swagfest 2
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Paine @ The Mens Dept
Claws: Miamai_LacquerSublime_Witchcraft Armor_Elegant1 @ The Fantasy Collective

Outfit
Dress: .Arcadia. - Iron Riders Gown-Crimson @ We <3 RP
Bracers: .random.Matter. - Baratheon Bracers - Black @ We <3 RP (linked above)
Headband:  -UtopiaH- Katrina Head Jewel Onyx (former round of Totally Top Shelf)

Poses & Props
1st:*PosESioN* Painting  Set {New Landmark for mainstore-keep updated!} @ Kings and Queens event
2nd:*PosESioN* Leonor Editorial Poses Set @ Rock Your Rack
3rd: Pose-->{Rook} The Conjuring (Twisted Hunt-Fall 2014)
Prop:  *paper moon* Demon Conjure Circle @ Twisted Hunt




2 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yas Ande. I had a blast shooting this and just randomly wearing it out and about. Has a lot of RP potential =)

    ReplyDelete