Monday, April 20, 2015

The Things We Hide In The Attic


Wow, that was pretty much my reaction to allll of the TAG Gacha this round. Holy hell did they blow me away with the badassery. It has been awhile since I wanted to hug and smack so many designers for being so amazingly creative and then for stealing all my damn linden! UGH! But I loved it and had fun bouncing around place to place. So who all had issues realizing you had to touch the 'Tag Here' sign? Lol. I didn't! *coughs*. Hey, it was also 3am so there! I hope you all had as much fun as I did though. I already know everyone was snagging these amazing dolls by Remarkable Oblivion! It's not only their look, their heads turn towards the nearest avatar in a very creepy way. In the Remarkable Oblivion chat group, this was said and I thought it described them perfectly! "Yes they follow you... Then when you're not looking they pull out large kitchen knives and try to slash your achille's tendon so you can't run away when they begin to stab you to death while singing "jesus loves the little children". -Mordeth Morgwain
Haha well, there you have it. Prepare to trade because you will want them all, each has their own lil personality.

I had to beat down the machine to get allll the things! I wanted the rares and also the mystery thingy...so if you don't know what it is, check out what I am holding! Oh I was so in love, seriously. What is this odd obsession I have with umbrellas? I can't even say but I have a ton in SL. All sorts and styles. Weird ones and stuff. This one is definitely amongst my absolute favs!

So TAG Gacha has a starting point. Put the HUD on, follow the directions that will pop up in local and start the teleportation game! Let me know how it goes and uhm...if anyone scores the black hair from Lamb, you just let me know!

Okay, I'm out for now, I shall be back soon! <3



Body
Skin: .Birdy. Ali Vip skin - Pure <3
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Foxtrot - Naturals II @ Kustom 9
Eyes: [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Dust
Eyebags: Clemmm - Insomniac Pack
Blush: DAZED. - Puppet Blush Set
Knee Wound: -SU!- Bloody Knees 04 (Add Me)
Finger Wraps: Clemmm - Bandaged Fingers- The Wayward Hunt 0L
Teeth: DRD- Rotting mouth

Outfit
Dress: Violent Seduction - Strega Dress (Black) RARE @ Kustom 9
Shoes: ::drbc:: creeper platforms - dotty @ Genre
Headband: !Rotten Toe:.Group Gift:.Creepy Doll Heads Tiara:.
Umbrella: RO - The Doll Maker - Makers Crook RARE

Props
RO - The Doll Maker - Misty Marsh Doll For Tag Gacha <---Starting Point!
RO- The Doll Maker - Eyeris Doll
RO- The Doll Maker - Bloody Mary Doll
RO- The Doll Maker - Evil Lynn Doll
RO- The Doll Maker - Iva Plague Doll
RO- The Doll Maker - Pram RARE
RO- The Doll Maker - Cabinet RARE

Kalopsia - Chain Lamp - Bronze @ Kustom 9
+Half-Deer+ The Mad Scientist's Birdcage
2. Apple Fall Dolly Piano
8. Apple Fall Roses Jug
HIDEKI - Attic - RARE

Pose
the pose shop. sheepish pack // posefair2015



No comments:

Post a Comment