Thursday, April 16, 2015

"I Will Only Complicate You, Trust In Me And Fall As Well.."


I am SO sorry for my delay. My power supply decided to basically give me the middle finger just as I was having so much fun with Saviad and Pose Fair and alll the other things! Even though I ordered one the same night, it still took alll the way until today to arrive. While I was waiting though, I think I got hooked on a lil show called 'Sons of Anarchy'. Done with season 1 already and it's kinda awesome! Don't be surprised if biker pics start popping up all over the damn place in Gia's World!
So I am tossing in a quickie here that I had finished right before my power supply passed away. The awesome chair I am about to fall off of is by Infiniti, another ah-may-zin pose maker in SL. If you're not familiar with Infiniti, you definitely should be. I love the many different poses included in the chair and the many different ways you can play with it. Drama, sexy and everything else! This was just my lil spin on it. Thankfully, TfAtN sent me some purdy thangs to play with from the 'Create your own Tarot' event. “Create your own Tarot” is a series of Secondlife events exploring one theme of the Major Arcana cards in each month. Last months was 'The Fool' and this months is 'The Magician'. So clearly I didn't stay in theme, or maybe I did. Never can tell!
Okay, get to shoppin'! I have to play catch up <3

Body  - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin - Party  [ Asia ] 02 @ C88
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * Water-Love * black
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Hands: Slink
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Chipped Nails

Outfit
[TfAtN] Infinitas Circlets - Magus Pack @ Create Your Own Tarot
[TfAtN] Infinitas Straps - Mountebank Pack

Pose
. Infiniti . - Long Day - Pose/Prop Chair (15 Poses, 5 Wood textures, 10 Cushion Textures) @ Pose Fair



Props
{anc} lacecurtain .black:fairy tale:deep woods
HIDEKI - Attic


No comments:

Post a Comment