Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dare You to Enter!

Hey luvs! 
I hope you've all enjoyed a great weekend! Mine has been a busy one as usual but I had a chance to absolutely enjoy myself for a moment here.
Arcade starts September 1st, that's right around the corner! My goodness, lemme just tell you...this round is INSANE! Seriously, my wallet is shaking with fear haha. There are so many awesome things. Something for everyone to obsess over! If you haven't been to see the shopping guide, please do so! So much easier to know exactly what you want when you go into the Arcade. Grab it and go! This is going to be so worth the fight of getting in!
Death Row Designs is there with some jaw dropping things that you're going to want right now! I am sure you have seen the pictures already but in case you haven't, look here! I captured and even played with some of my favorite things that you can play for in the DRD Gacha. 
The mansion itself is amazing. Awesome textures, detail, and layout...oh and of course...the staircase!! Oh my goodness the staircase had me like just wanting to snuggle it. I have a lil bit of an obsession with staircases like this.
  
The Chandelier was another favorite. With two choices of either a light or dark color (don't worry, you'll want them both) and dripping in spider webs. My goths...are you ready for this? Line up! It's something you WILL need at your place. Alll of the things in this gacha are!
 
The doll makes some creepy ass noises. When I rezzed the chair, which the doll is attached too. It didn't start chanting right away, it took a bit but once I figured out where it was coming from, well that just made me want to snuggle her! The music box is another "have to have". There is one that is closed and has to be touched to play and another that just remains open, both are lovely!
 Of course, I am a sucker for libraries! The books and...just everything is so detailed! You will stay there looking at everything for a long time.
Oh also! Here is a key so you can see all the stuff to snag. It's a good bunch so have a blast!!




Body
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Vampire Line ( Polar ) 02
Hair: Exile::Memory Bliss Grayscale @ C88
Eyes: *katat0nik* Blackout Eye Roses
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Belleza - Chipped Nails

Dress: =Zenith=(Begie)Lana Long Dress

Pose: Oddfish Studios: PS^CnK CCrawlFwd PR01

Props/Decor
-DRD- Mystery Mansion @ The Arcade 
(Arcade Opens September 1st!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment