Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Is Everyday - Gia's World LoTD


{Taken at Saint Pete City}

I am seriously amazed at how fast time goes by. I swear I just posted the other day. This is what happens in the life of a very busy woman! So many pictures floating around in my head, ideas, outfits...and sometimes I feel like I actually did blog it when in fact, nope...it was only a thought. 
Halloween in just a few days and in the spirit of it all, I have been enjoying a podcast. I am new to the podcast world and maybe I shouldn't have crossed over because I am hooked! So a friend suggested I listen to Darkness Radio, have any of you listened in? It's paranormal talk radio. I simply cannot get enough of it. There is nothing I love more than some spooky with a side serving of goofy! I've already caught up with them since their September podcasts haha. They need to get to work. I work full time, that means they have to entertain me for 8 hours! 
So yeah, besides scary movies and stuff, I've been enjoying my spookiness via podcast too. 
I have a LoTD kinda post going on today. I thought it was pretty appropriate attire for us 'gothy' or 'nu goth' lovers during this time of year. It is still a lil warm (depending where you live!) but can get nice and breezy, maybe a bit too breezy so you'll want a sweater nearby. 
I gathered some of my faves and a new DRBC release for this adorbs look. I hope you all are having a fab week! Go listen to the podcasts, go play grabby hands at Suicide Dollz for this awesome top that comes in multiple prints! Then get your butts right back here to Gia's World. I've got some more stuff and thangs to share <3 

Body
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Skin: Glam Affair ( Catwa Appliers ) Mona @ K9
Hair: little bones. Creme - The Blend @ Uber
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Wight
Tattoo: -7P-Paradise Tattoo Appliers
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Goth Glam @ Pastel Goth ends 10/30/15!

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: emily crop top - misfit @ Suicide Dollz
Shorts: -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted (Stripes nr2)
Tights: :AviCandy: Clumsy Girl High Waist [Licorice]
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE.- Batty Taylers- Special Edition In Black (This was a Saturday Sale Special!)
Waist Sweater: .DirtyStories. Waist Sweater
Purse: :::insanya::: BatBag
Septum: (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold 
Shades in my Hair: Petite Mort- Lennon round specs

Pose
Le Poppycock *Wildflower* A



No comments:

Post a Comment