Friday, October 9, 2015

Los Muertos

{Taken at Livid Mainstore}

Hey guys and dolls! SO much to catch up on but hey it's the weekend!
If you're a long time resident of Gia's World then you know that Dia De Los Muertos is a celebration that I've loved since I was just a lil girl. It's a part of my heritage, a part of my family. Not just sugar skulls and marigolds but something with so much meaning behind it! Although, I cannot ever get enough of my sugar skulls and fluffy flowers. I love that so many people fell in love with it too, people of all cultures. It's a time to look back on memories with our loved ones that have passed on. Remember their life and the things they loved and celebrate with them for a day (in my case, 3 days). The sweet smells, photographs, personal items, etc. bring our loved ones right to the present and make you feel as if they are there with you....maybe they are! Maybe you don't understand this part at all, maybe you just love the sugar skulls, in any case...it's a gorgeous holiday and one we love to dress up for!

Glam Affair has an awesome release for the new round of Collabor88. These lovely appliers for Lelutka Mesh Head stole my heart! There's several different styles but this was one of my favs. Here are the others!


The roses on my head are also available at Collabor88 so don't forget to grab those while you're there! (along with alll the other things! I loved this round!)

I was so happy that when I hopped over to Livid, I walked right into this whole setup. It made taking the picture all that more easy. If you're looking for any Dia De Los Muertos decor, that's the place you want to head over to!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Go go play grabby hands at C88, or try to haha. I know the struggle trying to get in is real! <3

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Dia De Los Muertos 5 @ C88
Hair: [RA] Silva Hair - Ombres & Roots
Eyes: Ikon Spectral Eyes - Wight
Tattoo: antielle. Catatonic (B&G)

Outfit
Dress: :V.e. Incantation Gown Blood
Skeleton Necklace: from Mistress of Death outfit by Boudoir
Veil: [MUSE] Maiden of Tuatha - Black
Roses: Glam Affair - Catrina Rosas Blood @ C88

Pose
Del May - Grown up

Props 
LiViD : Mexican Crypt


<3 Que Viva Mexico Y Sus Tradiciones, Que Recordamos Siempre Nuestro Familia Que Han Pasado Pero Siempre Estaran Con Nosotros <3


No comments:

Post a Comment