Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pies



Hey luvs!
I hope your week is off to a great start. I know we all hate our Mondays. Every time it rolls around I go through the 'Damn it, I don't want to adult' talk with someone lol.
With Halloween right around the corner, I am just having a ball with all of these events and being able to take all these pictures.
Collabor88 this round was pretty amazing! It's been open for 5 days now so hopefully the crowd has simmered down a bit and it's easier for you to make it in. Even more events have opened so move around and let people get in already.
The 'Burtonesque' theme has to be one of my favorites so far. Death Row Designs made an awesome set, very on theme, very quirky, just like Burton! I think my favorite part of the set were the pictures...the clocks, no the pictures....wait the tea set! I love it all haha. It allowed me to create a little set up and imagine a story line for Mrs. Lovett, who is one of my favorite characters ever.
I read somewhere once that 'The Worst Pies In London" song was one of the hardest songs to sing because the pitch is all over the place. Up and down so fast. So here I am, always trying to sing it!
Petite Mort dropped this adorbs dress on me in just the nick of time for this post. It complimented Mrs. Lovett's look so well! It is available at the Mad Circus Halloween Event so go go go snag it while you can!
Also...oh this skin by the Skinnery at C88, my goodness. One of my favorite features on the Skinnery skin is the lips. She adds such awesome detail to them! I love the worn look around the eyes and the pale skin tone. I just love it. Brava Uma, I say more! <3
I have lots more to show you always luvs. I will be back soon!

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: [theSkinnery] Mrs. Lovett (LeLutka Applier) milk @ C88
Hair: Vanity Hair::Selfish-Blacks
Eyes: [Buzz] Duo Eyes - Drought
Ears: [CX] Industrial Ears
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink - Itsy Bitsy Spiders for Ghoul Fest & Hunt
October 9 - 31 2015




Outfit
Dress: Petite Mort- Lenore night sky dress @ Mad Circus Halloween Event
Boots: lassitude & ennui Jolenta boots black
Gloves: .:Avanti:. Blanc Lace Gloves
Hat: !*Bliss Couture*! Algezares Hat (Horror Edition)

Pose
Le Poppycock *Unrequited Love* Pose & Prop set (pose used only)

Props
DRD burtonesque C88 Collection @ C88
Pie: [noctis] mince pie on serving plate


No comments:

Post a Comment