Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Witchy Woman

{Taken at Mercy Falls}

Hey luvs! I hope I am finding you all in good spirits <3
Real life still has me super busy right now but my blog is always on my mind. I can be at work, thankfully we're allowed to use Ipods, so I will have my music on and it brings to mind so many pics I would love to take for the blog or even just for Flickr. So you're all never far from my thoughts, just so you know! 
As all residents of Gia's World know, I can never get enough of DRBC! This little outfit was released for Erotigacha. I was away during that time so I didn't have a chance to show it off but it couldn't sit there without recognition in Gia's World! I know a lot of you would love it as much as I did. There are several different print options available that you will definitely want!
Whenever I can flaunt my 'Witchy' wardrobe in SL or in RL, I am all for it and this is surely one you will want in your collection too.
I can't keep you all long today. Actually, I've already edited another picture and have another outfit on....I'm getting backed up here lol. So I will be back soon. The weekend is right around the corner! *Cheers!*

Body
Mesh Head: 02 Genesis_Head_Alice_2.0_Blinker RARE @ K9
Skin: Genesis Lab_Cream_Skin
Hair: [Atomic] Hair // MoonChild // Noir
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula

Outfit
Top & Shorts (one piece):  ::DRBC:: juno outfit - ouija (Marketplace)
Stockings: :AviCandy: Clumsy Girl High Waist [Licorice]
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Biker Boots - Black
Cuffs: .random.Matter. - Pycell Cuff - Black
Choker: DAZED. - Pentacle Louise Choker (wear)
Septum: (Yummy) Captive Bead Septum Ring - Silver and Gold

Pose
Le Poppycock *Wildflower* A




No comments:

Post a Comment