Saturday, January 23, 2016

"Eyes of A Fallen Angel, Eyes of A Tragedy..."


{Taken at Dystopia}

YaaaaaaY It's the weekend my luvs! We can celebrate. For a minute anyway!
Sometimes in Second Life, I fan girl. I feel silly about it at times but it doesn't matter that this is a virtual world, talent is talent no matter where, when, how. I fan girl over styles, bloggers, SL Flickr Artists, SL Creators, SL Designers....I can't be the only one. I see others complain about it sometimes and even I, oddly enough, have been fangirled/fanboi'd before! Where they will come up to me at event or whatever and tell me they love my blog or Flickr pics and I will admit, it feels pretty awesome just to get a small pat on the back, a lil bit of acknowledgment when I am out and about. 
So, never be surprised if I run up to you and say hi. I am a blogger who still faithfully follows lots of blogs, I applaud and support them. I love running into SL designers and saying hi too and letting them know how much I love their creations. Sometimes they're cordial, sometimes they're not lol. If the latter occurs, I pretend it didn't and move on and remember not to talk to them again. Maybe they're a private person, maybe they had a bad day, maybe they were busy but in any case...I did my part.
So one of the SL designers I love to fan girl over, and WAS cordial with me when I ran into her at Shiny Shabby once, is Valentina. When I run into her creations in SL, it's pretty much guaranteed I am going to buy it lol. I can't help myself. I don't think there is no one general style to her and I kinda love that. I have mixed her outfits/dresses/etc. with many different things in many different styles of clothing. It's unique, it's detailed, it fits wonderfully, comes in many different colors, what else can you ask for? The outfit I am wearing here is just another one I marked down as one of my favorites and received so many compliments for! So I hope you'll all introduce yourselves to that shop, if by freak chance you haven't already. 
Actually...come to think of it...this entire post is full of my favs that I fan girl for. Glam Affair, Shi, Eudora, and Valentina <3
I will be back again soon my luffs! Have a great weekend! 

Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Kat Appliers @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: .Shi Hair : Street Chic @ Kustom 9
Eyes: [JOE SL] Gigi Mesh Eyes Grey (some of my new fav eyes! Thank you Bubbsy <3)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend - Black - RARE @ Epiphany

Outfit
Top & Pants: :V.e. Ensemble DUO Charcoal @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes: Eudora 3D Winter Boots
Nose Piercing: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain V1 - Silver
Necklace: (Yummy) Strange and Unusual - Silver

Poses
Top: ..::Vibe::.. - "Have Several" Fatpack
Bottom: . Infiniti . - Chill - Single Poses @ Seasons Story



2 comments:

  1. ooh I remember our fangirl moment.. We Fangirled each other at The Witching Hour Gacha. LOL

    ReplyDelete