Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lookin' California, Feelin' Minnesota!

{Taken Outside of the Hard Alley Club}

Hey guys and dolls! 
I hope I am finding you all in good spirits. The weekend approaches soon. I should be happy about it but I can't be lol. I've had the week off, (not by choice!) and will be returning to work Monday. The days off have been nice though and much needed in so many ways. I've been sick and simply needed the rest so I am thankful to have had these few days to spend at home. It also gave me a few more chances to pop in SL and enjoy all the shopping, events, and visits with the people I adore. 
Speaking of people I adore, DRBC recently released this adorbs dress that I knew a lot of my readers would just fall in love with! This is one of my favorite prints but she made a plethora of them, so you have a ton of options, polka dots galore and a Hello Sailor! one that is to die for! Make sure you follow DRBC (as linked above) on Facebook for updates on recent releases.
I couldn't help but take advantage of someones ride parked outside of the new Hard Alley Club! That's right, Hard Alleys Retroville has moved sims! So make sure to pop over and visit. The club is active with some pretty awesome DJ's! The music ranges from punk to rock to...just everything! The company is great and  oh yeah....I hang out there so that's a bonus right?! Come over and get down with us sometime!
Be back in two shakes of a lambs tail <3

Body
Mesh head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Simone
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Simone Applier
Hair: Vanity Hair::Little Steps-All Blacks Pack @ Hairology till the 30th!
Eyes: [JOE SL] Gigi Mesh Eyes Grey
Ears: [CX] Industrial Ears
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend - Black - RARE @ Epiphany
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: carlise dress - ladybug
Nose Piercing: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain V1 - Silver

Pose
the pose shop. ryuko // @ the Kawaii project


No comments:

Post a Comment