Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ready For the Darkness? {World Goth Fair 2014}


{Both Photos taken at World Goth Fair-Cursed}

Please allow me a moment to flail...!! Okay, I'm good! I am SOOO excited for World Goth Fair and I can only hope that I can pass that excitement to you all even a bit. 
Covering the basics, in case you are not familiar with what World Goth Fair is....World Goth Fair is an annual Second Life event, officially sanctioned by the folks at  World Goth Day to benefit the Sophie Lancaster Foundation. 
Please, please...if you don't recognize the name 'Sophie Lancaster', I ask you to click on those links and google her story. It is one that breaks my heart and makes me want to support the foundation as much as I possibly can. 

The fair will run from May15th through June 1st with tons and tons of all your goth needs packed into 3 sims! From clothes to make-up, accessories, furniture, avatars, just sooo much you're going to want to see! Not to mention the events. Bias aside here, World Goth Fair events are some of the best (with the best music of course!) I will make sure to keep you updated and list the events as soon as they're available.

My first World Goth Fair item I get to show off is by AD Creations and it certainly is no surprise to me at how ah-may-zing it is! Original mesh creations, extremely unique, Aliza is one of the first people I look to for my goth fix in Second Life. Her shop is one that you wont forget. I promise. 
It's going to be my goal to reintroduce my readers to the Goth scene in Second Life. I don't know how many times I've been in conversations with people (admittedly, I myself have said it as well) that compare current goth styles to the same ones that were around in 2006. Nothing is wrong with that if that is your personal preference but I like innovation. I like the upgrades and new things we've been allowed in our SL and how some creators have applied that to the 'Goth Style'. 

After being such a HUGE fan of World Goth Fair last year, I can't describe in words the excitement I am feeling! Hope you're ready to see all of the things cuz' I'm on it!

See you in a few with more! <3

Body
Skin: [MC] Alina Skin Peachy & Appliers
Hair: +Spellbound+ Nahara // Monochromes
Eyes: Ikon Spectral Eyes - Wight
Manicure: Action Nails Reckless

Outfit
Dress: [AD] Sophia mesh gothic dress @ World Goth Fair (landmarks soon!)
Headdress: [AD] Sophia mesh gothic headdress
Ring: DRD- Dark Iron fingerclaws unisex

Poses
*PosESioN* Morte Set & *PosESioN* Fatale Set @ The Dark Style Fair (5/15/14) (landmark soon!)

Flower Petals Prop
Uncertain Smile La Fete Triste Set




No comments:

Post a Comment