Sunday, August 3, 2014

Anytime, Anyplace



I was so in a old school R&B mood today. I don't ever hide the fact that I am eclectic when it comes to my music. I am glad I am. Closing down to one specific genre will only keep you from experiencing music that is amazing. Old school, not too old mind you! I'm saying like 90's r&b was simply put, the shit! So it did infact inspire my post. 
This is another one of my favs from the A6D event. While I don't favor the short short skirts too much, this one had a whole other vibe to it with the hoodie and the dangling black and white chess pattern. So while it revealed a whole lot, I still felt very much in my comfort zone because of the hoodie! Haha, maybe that's just my safe blankie.
You only have a few more days to get in there and take advantage of the mix and match deal and the awesome discounts. Make sure gals, this is one of the ones you snag!
MV just so happened to drop these shoes as I was getting ready to shoot this outfit and I simply had to show them. Super sexy but edgy and come in a ton of different colors so you can wear them with anything. Of course, for slink feet!
Here's a closie...

Alright my loves, will be back soon! The SL closet over floweth with thangs to show you!

Body
Skin: Essences {Alex} Medium01  / Summer 03 @ Uber Event
Hair: [Ink] Hair Homie-Coal
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Silver
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - smoke pack
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Jameson @ The Mens Dept
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Bold Crucifix - Goth
Outfit
Top & Skirt: E-Clipse Scacchi Top & E-Clipse Scacchi Skirt @ A6D
Collar: FK! - DethRocker Choker
Bracelets: Eudora 3D Karnamak Bracelets @ A6D
Heels: :{MV}: Vast Heels-Antique @ The Greek Isles Gacha Event

Poses
Del May- Really? & Flexed #4


No comments:

Post a Comment