Friday, January 9, 2015

Macabre Burlesque!


It certainly isn't a surprise that I have a passion for my vintage fashion, styles, music, etc...that also includes Burlesque! When Burlesque is done right, oh my goodness, it is simply the sexiest thing ever. The dark side of me had to add a lil splash of macabre to my burlesque. Eudora's newest release at Uber was my inspiration for the shot. There is a top available for this outfit but I needed to add my lil skelly hands.Yes, they were dying to get their hands on me! <3
Now mind you, in case you are wondering...my stocking is obviously edited in photoshop! I was terrified to mess with that. After several tries though, I was happy with the turn out. the stockings are from a place I recently came across but will definitely be a constant in Gia's World, especially since she is in the process of making her store Maitreya and Omega friendly! \o/
When it comes to Burlesque, I don't know...there was always something about the stocking play that I found to be exceptionally sexeh! I don't have a foot fetish (do I? Lol) But I love that the women use such technique to tuck the stocking between their toes to tease you as they tug it off their leg  and hold it between their toes playfully  before slinging it off, so that look in my eye in this pic, yeah, that's exactly what it's about!
But okay, I wont be a chatter box today! I will see you all soon though! *smoooch!*

Body - -Belleza- Venus
Skin: Essences {Linka} pale 01 & Essences - Belleza Venus Mesh Body [EVO]
Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel // Natural Selection
Hairbase: PaperBag. Twigs Hair Base Fatpack
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula
Eyeshadow: #adored - night cat eyeshadow
Lipstick: Nox. Drama Lip [Oil]

Outfit
Corset/Skirt: Eudora 3D Isabella Set @ Uber
Stockings: ><(AC)>< Lace Back Seam Stockings - Licorice (omega/slink/Belleza appliers!)
Skelly Hands: .DirtyStories. Queen Of The Dead
Heels on Chaise: Eudora 3D Elsbeth Stilettos  (Slink High)
Head Piece: Eudora 3D Isabella HeadPiece @ Uber
Collar: *{Junbug}* Perles de la Mer - Night

Pose By Moi! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment