Monday, August 24, 2015

But First, Let Me Take A Vintage Selfie {Festival of Sin}



Hey dolls! So glad I had a chance to touch base again before my week starts up again! It's going to be a great week....say it with me okay? lol. I hope so anyway!
Soooo many events have started up and my goodness, it's so hard to keep track of them all!  One of the ones I hope you have made it a point to visit is the Festival of Sin II! Such a fun event with tons of SL's top designers in one place, with such an awesome theme, it's pretty awesome to see what they come up with.
The first sin I picked of course was 'Vanity'. I am not familiar with this sin haha but playing a Toreador in Vampire the Masquerade, it was just the one I had to do!
I was able to snag this dress by Valentina who is be far one of the SL designers I will proudly say I fan girl over. I don't even care. Seriously, I don't think I have seen anything by Valentina that I haven't been absolutely taken with. This dress was no exception! This is in the 'Vanity' part of the sim. It so belongs there. With its gorgeousness, I couldn't stop looking at my own avatar haha. I was also undecided on which color to get but surprisingly, I went with pink! *gasp* Good luck with that one. I loved all the colors.

So about the event...
The sim is separated by the 7 sins. Make sure to visit each one, browse around, snag all the goodies and take a look at your surroundings! They're a funny bunch those ones! They tossed in some things to keep you entertained that's for sure!

Okay luvs! Have fun and happy shopping! See you all real soon! <3

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Liss @ Kustom 9
Hair: enVOGUE - Hair Audrey - Diversity @ Vintage & Cool 2015
Eyes: Ikon VIP Group Gift - September 2014
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Dress: Valentina E.. Pinup Corset Gown Tea Rose (Maitreya, Slink fit, Fit Mesh sizes included!) @ Festival of Sin
Necklace: =Zenith=vintage pearl necklace with key @ Shiny Shabby
Earrings: (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black (earrings featured only)
Camera: {anc}: darkroom / Derain- Varane's custom camera RARE

Poses
Top Pose: Camera Pose
Bottom: Ma Vie. - Lumineux 05

Props & Furniture 
Vagabond & Kalopsia - Pearl's Lace Set @ Collabor88
=Zenith=Bird cage with flowers @ Shiny Shabby
[Black Bantam] Vintage Vanity - Wooden White RARE
:::Sn@tch Rockstar Vanity Makeup:::
Sax Shepherd Design ~ Jorogumo Vanity Bottle (Amaranth)
Zaara [home] : 7 Colonial vanity stool *onyx*





No comments:

Post a Comment