Friday, March 28, 2014

I Rawk Your World


{Photos Taken At No Salvation}

The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair starts tomorrow. So excited to see what goodies are going to be there! It runs from March 29th through April 11th so we have a nice amount of time to browse and gather everything.

Speaking of goodies...Knockers is participating in the event and has a couple snazzy outfits up for grabs. I thought this one was cute with that band jacket going on but in a kinky/rock your world kinda way! It includes the hat, jacket, corset, skirt, boots and nylons (not the nylons featured in my photos cuz I wanted nets but the nylons available are ripped up and cute) AND the crop! Love the crop!
Mind you, I obviously had a ball in photoshop with my pics. I'm still learning new things every day and always find my bloggie pics as another opportunity to up the game.

So, right click/buy fingers ready, set go for tomorrow when it opens!

Body
Skin: :[Plastik]:-Astrali:// Hylala @ The Skin Fair (Days left!!)
Hair: Little Bones. Sea Wolf - Group Gift! (I luffs the little bones group! Join it now.)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Sea Eye
Lipstick: .Pekka. PRIDE Lipstick
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Teeth: Yasum*Partet Lips *Pierced Tongue*Gacha Special GIFT (from a previous event)

Outfit
..::KnocKeRs::..La Torturadora [skulls] @ The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Stockings: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. resille . Noir
Knee Pads: -DRD-  limited collection - kneeguard (no longer available *pokes her tongue out at'chu* =P)

Poses
Top Pose: Diesel Works - MoMo II Female Poses
Bottom: PosESion Poses: Ursula Set



No comments:

Post a Comment