Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Clownin' Around


{Above photos taken at The Wash}
{This photo taken at Death Row Designs}

My inspiration for the photos was the new American Horror Story. I jumped on that band wagon only a few months ago and still have yet to watch 'Coven' (I know, I know...). I'm super excited to see what demented things and twists they'll bring to us this time. 
What perfect time to wear cute clown make-up than with a DRBC top? They just seem to go hand in hand. The mesh is very cute/sexy and the DRBC prints are adorable! There are many so make sure to check out the sponsor page and follow DRBC on flickr or Facebook to feast your eyes on the many options.

I'm in love with these tights from Cannibelle. They're at Serafilms and come in a few different colors with Slink appliers of course (phat azz appliers available as well). I can wear these with almost anything and it just adds a massively cute touch to the outfit. 

My shooooooes! I was waiting for these forever. Adorable Mary Janes made by the lady herself, L. Warwick. So cute and a steal at the price! If you haven't been to the deck...go there now. You wont want to miss what's there!

I'm sure you can't see the cuteness on my nails so here...
They're so cute I'm gonna dieee! And now available for your Woeful Wednesday shopping! Join the Woeful Wednesday group for more awesome deals on things that are just oh my goth-ly gorgeous!  Head to the Woeful Wednesday Headquarters and click on their sign to join the in world group or to join their subscriber.

Body
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale -Mocha @ The Skin Fair
Hair: MOON {Hair}. Chandler - Greyscales @ Kustom 9
Hairbase: Illmatic :: Smoothed Baby Hairs
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Sea Eye
Clown Make-up: MiaSnow Makeup - Candy Clown Girl
Manicure: DarkPassions - Koffin Nails - Slink Appliers - Dark Carnival
Tattoo: .Reckless. -La Mort Tattoo

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: portia top - noir
Shorts: The Secret Store - Balloon Shorts - Stripey
Stockings:~Cannibelle~ Vintage Mock Stocking Tights @ Serafilms
Garter: \/\Cult of Belgar\/\ Seamed Nylon Stockings (used Garter only)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Playful -Platform Mary Janes- Noir Leather @ My Attic

Accessories
Ankle Bracelet: Pomposity-Rose Anklet
Hair Bow: -UtopiaH- My Little Dolly Headband Raven

Poses/Props
Balance Ball: .:-CatniP-:. Balance Ball
Top & Bottom Poses: Apple Spice - Stretch Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment