Monday, March 24, 2014

"It Was Many and Many a Year Ago, In A Kingdom by The Sea.."


{Taken at the loverly Isle of Mousai}

If you notice many of my photos linked back to Mousai...I can't help myself. The sim is gorgeous. There are so many corners there that are an absolute call to attention. Just when I think to myself, "Oh I love this area! I will camp out here..", I end up finding a place I think I love even more. Right now, when I am not on my bloggers platform, I am usually hiding out in that house behind me in the photo above, not the castle, the little haunted house off to the right. I'm just all about the details. Plus events and a sim owner that is a peach. So yeah, many of my photos will be here. It has become like a SL home away from home.

I'm showcasing a few things in this post. The Plastik made some lusciously beautiful skins for the skin fair. I've been a long time fan of the Plastiks skins (and the Plastik in general). With a huge list of skins to choose from, ranging from fantasy-type to your normal colored skins, it's definitely a place you'll want to visit.


These are the featured shades at the Skin fair with a bottom right closie of a included freckled option that I personally thought was adorable! I am not partial to freckles but these are modifiable and perfect. Very realistic and not overwhelming. Like I said, opinion differs but this is mine. 

Also available are...

Beautiful make-ups. And these are just a few of my favs. Another variety of amazing shades. We're coming up on the last few days of Skin Fair so make your way down there soon!

My pants are a newly released Sn@tch goodie that are super hot. No need to spend time picking out shoes because these ones have boots attached! Also available in leopard prints, I got them both. Too cute.

My cute Edgar Allan Poe lunchbox is at the MadPea Gacha still going on right now through the 31st. This machine just stole my attention when I saw it and I collected ALL of them! Then I stalked down the creator, bought more cute stuff at her shop and now it's one of my favs too. Make sure to check it out!

Be back soon loves!

Body
Skin: :[Plastik]:-Astrali:// Tyvalo @ The Skin Fair
Hair: little bones. Corner Cafe - Ombres
Hairbase: Illmatic :: Smoothed Baby Hairs
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Blind Eye
Make-Up: :::Sn@tch Sinister Gloss Lips & Makeups (Gold):::
Manicure: :[Plastik]:-Slink Nail Appliers:// Lacey Femme

Outfit
Top: :[Plastik]:-Adasia Top:// Mortal
Pants/boots: :::Sn@tch Mesh Miranda Suede Leggings-All Colors:::

Accessories
Necklace: 22769 ~ [femme] Nuit Necklace brass @ L'accessoires
Ring: The Little Bat!-Spiral Ring/Geared (Gacha)
Lunchbox: Vintage Touch- Edgar Allan Poe SP Heroes Lunchbox @ MadPea SteamPunk Gacha Fair
Ankle Bracelet: Pomposity-Gothic Cross Anklet

Pose
Del May-Despondent


No comments:

Post a Comment