Friday, March 21, 2014

There Is No Light Without Dark {Dead Apples Skin Fair 2014}


{Photos taken at Imaginaria}

If you're anything like me...an event can open. You have something in mind you want to get at and so you'll grab it, but see something else later and go again, and again, and again. Yes, this is me alll the time. What can I say? Second Life is my Barbie time! The Dead Apples skin at the skin fair is one of those ones that people were saying was gorgeous and so on and on and on. I gave it a try myself and did love it. Specifically the nose and I cant say why really. It's really rounded and just makes me want to pinch. It has a softness to it that is so very innocent...at least that's the way it looked on me! The eyebrows were another favorite. Flawless! Honestly one of my favorite skins in the bunch. You'll see it blogged often that's for sure.
Like I said, each skin seems to change depending on shape. Demo, demo, demo! (And by the way YAY for the creators in SL that don't charge for demos!!) If you don't have this one in your inventory by now, make sure you give it a try and see how it looks on you!

Also, I had a friend who recently had issues with her slink hand appliers. This has happened to me before too. If your hands turn a shade of white when using the skin applier, make sure you add your 'utilities' HUD that is included in your slink hands folder and click tattoos off. If you don't see a 'utilities' HUD, go to the Slink mainstore and use the redelivery system to upgrade your hands/feet.

Be back in a bit with some more yummy things to share!

Body
Skin: {Dead Apples} Ari - Honey @ The Skin Fair {Appliers, Brow Shapes, Lip Glosses, Freckles, and other skin enhancements included!}
Hair: "D!va" Hair "Miso" (Onyx)
Hairbase: from- Illmatic:: Kawaii Kawaii - Noir
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes - Ice
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - smoke pack
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2

Outfit
Dress: : Miss Canning :: [ Nathally Dress ] 8 Colors HUD+Tangos
Shoes: !(HighRize 2.0)! Lace PeepToe Wedge (noir) @ Slink West
Gloves: :Adam & Eve: Appliers for SLINK Hands Tattoo Lacy Gloves @ Slink West
Collar:  ::Scrub:: Like a Nun Collar SILVER @ Whore Couture
Ring: Swallow Death Ring Silver
Garter:  ::Scrub:: Gun'n God (linked above)

Poses
Top Photo-{Nantra}Rosie's Secret #5 (Modified with Animare)
Bottom- PosESion Poses- Maya 4


No comments:

Post a Comment