Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Darkest Corners of My Mind Are Yours...




Can you embrace all that Gothness above? You better! World Goth Fair is right around the corner and then you're going to get a nice bombardment of all that is Gia! But for now...I am having SOOOO much fun with Pose Fair's awesome finds! Seriously, we can make the outfit and get the look together but what would our pictures be without poses? The poses make or break a picture in my opinion. That's why I love my fellow blog friends that give credit to the poses they're using in photos and who created them. Same as any other creator, it takes talent, originality, creativity and lots of it!
I admit that I am a pose collector in Second Life. I get upset (seriously) if there is a pose shop that I am not familiar with. If you're wondering...I was familiar with almost all at the Pose Fair. The ones I didn't know, I got familiar with real quick!

So this awesome crow pose prop is a find at The Pose Fair. There were several up for grabs but this one I loved most. Yes, because I like things dark looking and what not but also because one of the poses reminded me of the movie 'The Birds" haha, actually all the poses did! Aaaand I love that movie.
So about this pose prop, it has a land impact of 5. The wall textures are modifiable, however I did not modify them, I just preferred to show the original.  I also made the walls transparent and slid the prop to the edge of my platform for another insanely awesome look. It's a very fun prop to play with!

As for my gown...oh the luff!! I stalked down AD Creations because...there probably isn't one thing in this shop that I don't love! All pieces of art! Original mesh, very gothy, very unique! Expect to see it blogged so much. Also make your way to the shop yourself to see it's awesomeness!

My gloves are pretty badass. They're fitted mesh and have a nice HUD that lets you change your hand positions. That's right...no slink needed! *gasp* Yep, prepare to have them on at all times. I love them!

Back in a bit with more AH-MAY-ZING stuffs! <3


Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Brandi - Frost 02 @ The Seasons Story
Hair: [AD] Shut flower hair + headdress
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Silver
Lipstick: NOX. Witchy Lip [Death] @ The Cosmetic Fair

Outfit
Dress: [AD] Ecate gothic mesh dress 860 (linked above)
Gloves: :::Sn@tch FITMESH Siren Gloves w/Hand Pose Hud:::
Cuffs: Pomposity- 4 Cuff Padded Cuff Set - Black
Collar: Luas Urban Style - Rose Collar Black
Ring: MG - Rings - Royal Khadijah Estate

Pose Prop
Savoir Faire (SFS) - The Crows Pose Prop @ The Pose Fair










No comments:

Post a Comment