Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tonight We Fly With Dragons {Fantasy Faire}


{Photos Taken At The Faery Court-Fantasy Faire}

Sadly, we're at the end days of our beloved Fantasy Faire. Time seems to just fly by. With sooo many things left to show still and so little time to do it all, I am keeping my words short and leaving you with visuals of these gorgeous things.  I did want to say that it amazes me that so many people join in on this event! Last I heard, we were about 11k away from hitting 4.2 million lindens raised! You guys rock!
Sakide's outfits for Fantasy Faire are gorgeous. I bought this one in two different prints. So sweet and sexy at the same time! This outfit comes with the dress, a collar (not shown) the bracelets and shoes as well, though I opted out of them for my Elf, still adorable though!

Also, Newness at Mystic Canvass! I picked this gorgeous one for my Elf Queen. This one comes in 3 tones to choose from, brow options, Slink hands and Feet Appliers, Tango Appliers, Phat Azz Appliers and WowMeh Applier! You'll definitely want them all!

Back soon luvs <3

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Mali Skin Candy & Appliers
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Darienne Mesh Hair-Crystals Edition @ Fantasy Faire
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Wight
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin nails - Slink  - Laced @ Debauch Gacha

Outfit
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Kadea Outfit Cream (sandals included are for Slink flat feet)
Crown & Collar: . . a i s l i n g . Sumiana Crown/Collar -Spring- @ Fantasy Faire


Buddies
Dwarfins Flying Dragon Shoulder Pet w/ female rider - Light @ Fantasy Faire (linked above)
Dwarfins Flying Dragon Shoulder Pet w/ male rider - Light

Poses
{Imeka} Sits 01- Pose Pack
Sari-Sari - Ground Sit pack 

No comments:

Post a Comment