Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Wish You Were Here {Fantasy Faire 2014}


{All Photos taken at Starfall's Twilight Edge}

Do you remember that scene from the movie 'Hook' where Peter was tossed overboard and the mermaids saved him by pressing their lips to his and blowing air in his mouth? Seriously one of my favorite parts to that movie! The mermaids were so breathtakingly beautiful with their bright colored hair, flawless figures and and gentle movements. Anybody that ever thought of the mermaid fantasy had a full on visual there.

So the Fantasy Faire is still going strong and oh if I could blog all day, I STILL wouldn't be able to show you all of the amazing creations featured there! Besides the insane amount of shopping to be had (all for a good cause mind you!)...there are tons of things to do and/or participate in! Dj's are always spinning, there's two hunts going on AND roleplay! Plus...if you are an SL photographer...you don't want to miss the beautiful builds and little corners for you to take allll your pictures.

I had a dear friend step up to play the part of 'Peter' in my little Mermaid Fantasy...and I will say it once again, I so love collabs with friends! I love blogging, it's always an adventure but when you're bringing in another person, it just adds to it all.



Would you have ever guessed that the stud muffin there is also my Kupcake?! Thankfully she made ManCake (my nickname for the male version of Cupcake) because I seem to scare the dudes off! It was great though, we'll have to make another date soon! Thank you so much for letting me play with your awesome pixels!

Your DJ set list at Fantasy Faire looks like:
Currently spinning~
6-8 PM: DJ Jasmyn Roecastle
8-10 PM: DJ AineMari Flanagan

Thursday, May 8th:
12-2 PM: DJ David Abbot
2-4 PM: DJ Madman
4-5 PM: DJ Eostri
5-6 PM: DJ Holocluck Henly
6-8 PM: DJ Zander Greene
8-10 PM: DJ Seductive & DJ Shiva

Also live music tomorrow!
Thursday, May 8th:
7-8 PM: Lyndon Heart

Back soon my luff & stuffs with more more and even more awesome goods <3

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy 01
Skin scales: Folly - Tintable Scales Tattoos - Armor (With appliers!) @ Fantasy Faire
Hair: Boudoir Tres Jolie Baroque Hair Fuxia
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Purple Eye
Eyelashes: [ #7 ] D I S C O V E R Y - orev Lashes
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple

Outfit
Nip covers, Head Dress & Shoulder things: Folly - Mother of Dragons - RFL Edition Set
Mermaid Tail: *M.C.* Mother of Pearl (sizes xxs-L -Mesh)

Poses
Top Poses:  *PosESioN* Dark Sea Set
Bottom Poses: F*cking Ninjas' Mermaid Love (couples) Pose + Rock and
Del May- Immersion


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment