Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“I'd cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it.”



{All Photos Taken At Small Town Green}

Seraphim Social is open! The These is 'Gone With the Wind' so of course I had to go and make my rounds. Especially since some of Gia's favs are there. I didn't quite expect to fall in love with this gown by Sakide but when I saw it...the pattern was so delicate and the gown looked so free flowing and gentle, like one you would wear while out enjoying a nice summer breezy kinda day and when a outfit makes my imagination go like that it = SOLD! It comes in multiple sizes and includes the hat shown in the photo. 
Then I made a stop at Le'Accessoires because when that opens, everyone should stop there. I've ended up snagging a few things each round since I first heard about it. Azoury is participating again and with that adorbs brolly! I have a certain love for umbrellas...and even more so for lacey ones or odd ones! With its green and naturistic vibe, I had to pair it with my flowey dress for a walk. 
Hope you have fun making your rounds there, if you haven't already! I will see you again shortly luvs!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Summer skin - America - 04 @ C88
Hair: *Argrace* Haruka - Reds
Eyes: Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Eyeliner: .Pekka. Vintage Makeup w/ Cat eyeliner (eyeliner only)

Outfit
Dress & Hat: [SAKIDE] Scarlet Summer Gown @ Seraphim Social
Umbrella: AZOURY - Umbrella Sunrise @ L'Accessoires
Necklace & Ring:  =Zenith= Earth Stone Butterfly Necklace & Ring (Sliver)


Poses
*PosESioN* Lorcas Set (Modified with animare) 


No comments:

Post a Comment