Sunday, July 27, 2014

'Neath the Black the Sky Looks Dead {A6D Special}


 {These photos taken here}

Soooo A6D has started!!! I've been long awaiting this event so I'm going to try and do my best to show you alll the pretties, however, you have about 2 weeks (less, it started the 25th, get to it!) to snag them while they are there. 
"But what is A6D Gia?!" Well...After 6 Days derived from the world's greatest creation - none other than itself. The best creation was completed in Six days. 
There is One exclusive item at the sim and additional discounted item(s) at the participating creators home store. When you purchase an item at the A6D sim, the discount HUD will be included, use it when you head over to their main store to receive your discount on the next item! Not too hard, right?!
"But why so much complications Gia?!" Well, with so many events going on in SL, the main stores are suffering from lack of traffic. So, you can hop over to the A6D sim and then over to the main store, and so...you help solve a lil problem! *pats you on the back*
After the 14 days have passed, the special discounts will expire so don't take too long to snag! 

 Each round has a different theme, the theme for this round is 'Chess'. It's one I love too because of all of the black and white and it seems to be a theme that makes designers really reach into their bowl of creativity and whisk it around a bit. 

So glad Dark Passions had a nail set that so went with the theme. I almost exclusively get my nails did (yes, said it like that on purpose!) by Dark Passions, (in case you haven't noticed) 
I sure hope you all have taken to this lil shop because beyond her extremely detailed and unique themes, this woman spoils, spoils, SPOILS her customers! With the sale going on right now, the design I have on is 5L! Can you believe it?! So make use of that tp I will have linked below and take advantage while she's allowing you to do so, who knows when the spoils might vanish!

Also, N21 has been such an awesome event and I was so proud of Elska for releasing such awesome eyeliner! In my lil .gif below, make note of the nails and eyeliner because I am showing them both off. 

Enuf ramblings from meeee but I will be back soon with more!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure (*NEW* and only 150L  or free for 30 Day and less players!)
Hair: little bones. Glow - B&W
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Wight
Eyeliner: elska - Love My Liners @N21
Lipstick: -UtopiaH-  My Savage Matte Lipstick-Raven
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Klotchyn Klaws -WAAM Hunt Item

Outfit
Dress: Baiastice_Jitka skirt-black @ A6D
Heels: Eudora 3D Tower Heels (Slink High)
Stockings: Lolita - Pure Stockings Dark Black
Cuffs:[Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Marina Bracelet Black
Ring: :::LP::: Alloy_Spiked Ring - Onyx @ A6D (linked above)

Poses
Del May - Burdened male & Del May - Lunch break #1
.gif pose from Imeka


No comments:

Post a Comment