Friday, May 29, 2015

"She Is Like A Cat In The Dark, And Then She Is the Darkness..."

{Taken Here}

I totally let my vibe this past Sunday inspire my picture here. I wasn't sure how I wanted to blog this all but...It was such a gray day,  it was gorgeous. The windows were open and the threat of rain had the wind running rampant, cleansing my house in the process. My candles were flickering and through it all, I had Stevie Nicks singing sweetly. Honestly, I haven't felt that sort of magic in a long time and it felt quite lovely. 
I absolutely fell in love with these little dresses that DRBC released for Suicide Dollz! They come in several different colors (HUD), several different rich colors I should say. I'm not used to seeing those colors in DRBC but she pulls it all off flawlessly! This was like the perfect springtime dress and I don't care if you wanna be all witchery with it or not, the colors let you decide how you will wear it.
Though I thought of wearing shoes...I just couldn't. I was feeling nature in all its glory in my real life and it passed right through to my SL.
I apologize for my mini break. With the holiday this weekend, work was insanely hectic but...on a good note, I was able to get some photos taken for more posts because of the long weekend. So I will be back soon, and with company! (hint hint!) 

Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna - Simply Girl + Nyam Nyam ( previous FLF )
Hair: Moon. Hair // - B&W - Tangerine @ N21
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Lipstick: DAZED. - Genesis Lips Raven Set & Appliers @ Cosmetic Fair
Tattoo: -7P-Evil Inside-Tattoo Applier
Septum: Mons / MESH - Septum Ring (style21)

Outfit
Dress: ::DRBC:: summer witch dress - HUD 1 @ Suicide Dollz
Necklace: (Yummy) Layered Celestial Necklace - Silver
Flowers: Ariskea [Darcy] Flowers Headband [ Lavender Veil]

Pose
Aerial poses-  AE - High F 2




No comments:

Post a Comment