Friday, August 7, 2015

Night Life Luv


{Taken Here}

The weekend has arrived! Time to celebrate with a round of shopping! That's right, Collabor88 is literally a few moments from opening and I am at the ready, finger by the teleport button as I am sure a lot of you are as well haha. What can I say? Dressing up my pixel dolly is one of my favorite things to do in SL, as you can tell per my blog. 
So I had a bit of a blast with this post coming up with a unique and stylish little get-up. Pairing up a silk blazer with casual ripped jeans. Matched my shoes to my purse, which I loooved! New by Remarkable Oblivion for Colabor88 this round and these are a 'Do Not Miss' on your list luvs! I don't know how RO does it but they never cease to amaze with their uniqueness, quality and detail. I tied the outfit all together with my hat/headphones which are also a Remarkable Oblivion creation for Uber. Super detailed and as you can see, quite versatile.
The hair I am in love with. Shi definitely needs to make me more hair, I simply cannot get enough. I love the wispyness of it. I love the sharpness of it. I love that it is unrigged and that I could customize it to fit perfectly under my hat. (No editing in PS!) 
I will keep it short and sweet. I have lots to share this weekend. Have a ball shopping tonight! Ready, set, go for Collabor88!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Alice - SummerParty - Asia (previous FLF)
Hair: .Shi Hair : Ruff it up [Reds]
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Tribunal *Group Gift-NEW*
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - X-Ray Examination

Outfit
Blazer: :V.e. Jolie Silk Jacket Noir
Jeans: [monso] My Ripped Jean - Black (girls) @ K9
Shoes: REIGN.- Hanna Wedges- Black
Purse: RO - Chomp Purse - Black @ Collabor88 *NEW* (multiple colors available)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Ukai's Talismans
Hat: RO - HIFI Classics - Black @ Uber

Poses
..::Vibe::.. - "Greyscale" Fatpack 



No comments:

Post a Comment