Saturday, September 19, 2015

Step Into My Coffin


Hello luvs! 
Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. Mine has been a relaxing one, which is just what I needed after an all too long work week AND catching some darn cold! *sneezes* It's okay, I am feeling a little better now!
Remarkable Oblivion released these awesome shoes for Kustom 9 and I hope everyone has been over there and snagged them! I fell in love with them. Can't take them off! Especially my darklings. The heel of the shoe is an adorbs little coffin and they inspired my picture here. It's just a quick one. Something sexy, something creepy...just like my heels lol. 
With only a couple of days till Autumn and Halloween just around the corner, all things creepy are about to start flooding in! I for one, am so excited for it! I look forward to seeing and taking many creepy pictures. Speaking of, definitely check out the lil cemetery I ran into! Small, quiet, lag free and decorated pretty awesome for all your graveyard pics! Linked right under my pic above <3
Also, I have Dark Passions on my nails. My manicure is from one event and the pedicure is from another lol. What can I say? I like mix n' match and I love my Dark Passions! Here's a closie!

My Pedicure!


My Manicure!

Keeping it short. So many events open, so little time! Go play grabby hands. Believe me, these are ones you will want!

Oh Wait! Shoe closie <3



Body
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Vampire Line ( Polar ) 02
Hair: *Argrace* Akane - Blacks
Eyes: Ikon 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Ears: [CX] Industrial Ears @ Body Mod Expo
Lipstick: < nova > Essex Lipsticks  - Lelutka Applier
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya -  Pure Romance LTD @ Hidden Sanctuary Events
Pedicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink - The 5th Dimension @ Genre
Grime: Clemmm - Body Filth

Outfit
Lingerie: erratic / giselle - lingerie / black (maitreya)
Corset: erratic / alexis - corset / black
Heels: Remarkable Oblivion - Coffin Dodgers - Shale @ Kustom9
Collar: =Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black) @ C88

Pose
(Modified!) [Shi.S.] Be delivered Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment