Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Scented Oil On Troubled Water

{Picture taken Here}

Ongoing theme of all things witchy but this time I get to play with one of my favs! Of course DRBC!
The dress is a recent release and one of my favs. The fit on the mesh bodies is awesome, both Maitreya and Belleza. So many prints available, you will want them all, this was just my favorite!
The hat was made by a good friend of mine. I look forward to so many more creations by Gidget (owner of Gidgi Doll).
The sim is a new one to me and I loved it! So many spots for gorgeous pictures so make sure to pay it a visit!
With so many events opening today and upcoming, I am going to keep this short short short and I will be back again soon with more awesome goodies!
May you all have an awesome week and have a blast shopping for all the thangs! <3

Body
Mesh Body: Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Skin: Glam Affair - Mavi & Kaia LeLutka Appleirs
Hair: *Besom~ Moondust *Gothics* @ Body Mod Expo
Tattoo: DATUM // Charmed tattoo @ Body Mod Expo
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Belleza - Saving Sight LTD

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: avalon dress - pagan poetry
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Arabella Boots Black @ C88

Accessories
Necklace: !Musa! EyeBall Necklace (Dark) @ We <3 RP
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain V1 - Silver
Floppy Hat: Gidgi Doll- Floppy Gothy Hat

Pose
Del May - Drip





No comments:

Post a Comment