Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Watchmakers Apprentice




Hello Lords & Ladies!
There's nothing I love more than a Steampunk post! Okay...well, a Goth post too. Okay, okay there's several things I love but anyway as you all know Steampunk is one of the absolute favs!
There's a lil event that just opened recently it's the Mesh Avenue- Sepsteamber Steampunk Event and it runs from the 10th through the 30th so you have some time to go in there and browse around. I know there are several cute things you will love all over and this outfit is one of them! The boots that are available are also so cute. Here's a closie...


I love the detail in these boots. The embroidery is very realistic! Petite Mort is definitely one of the stops you will want to make. Oh and check out the whole sim! It is quite gorgeous with its airships and other little sights to enjoy.

So in case it isn't obvious, I should say that I edited the dress in the top pic to look like it was draped over my knee. Mesh in Second Life isn't friendly enough to work with us like that but I had a picture in mind and I couldn't see it happening it any other way. So there you go!
I have lots to show so I will be seeing you again shortly! <3333

Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Mavi & Kaia LeLutka Appleirs
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-Stella
Hair: +Elua+ Noah_Black pack
Eyes: Ikon Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Vintage Traveler @ London Docks

Outfit
Dress: Petite Mort- Gold Victoria dress/jacket @ Mesh Avenue- Sepsteamber
Boots: Petite Mort - Camel Victoria boot @ Mesh Avenue- Sepsteamber
Hat: [noctis] Wasteland Queen Hat
Necklace: Glam Affair - Cinderella Necklace @ Fameshed
Prosthetic Leg: [ContraptioN] Classic Leg Prosthesis *default*
Monocle: [SWaGGa] Monocle
Clock Chain: Pixel Box - Steampunk Metal Accessories
Bubble Pipe: Azoury - Soap Bubbles
Other Pipe:  [NikotiN]  Pipe SteamPunk (Brown) RARE

Props
Owl: Remarkable Oblivion- Hoodini The Owl-RARE @ The Arcade
Furnishings: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow @ The Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment