Thursday, March 17, 2016

Feeling Very "Mrs. Mia Wallace"




Hey luvs!
I'm back-ish. I include the 'ish' because, as I posted on the official "Gia's World" Facebook page, my computer has not been playing nice with me when it comes to taking pics in SL. I really had to mess with my settings to take these pics. They're a lot smaller than usual but I had to make adjustments in order to do what I have to do. Otherwise, I was dealing with a very crash happy computer and in the blogger world, that is a serious pain in the ass! Okay so imagine it. I have the outfit on, I finally found the pose, I finally found a location that matched what I had in mind, I made any adjustments to the pose, I finally found a windlight, I prepare to shoot the pic, posed-angled-snap! CRASH. Rinse, wash, and repeat. It was just continuous and driving me up the darn wall. So I made the adjustments which should keep me happy and functioning for now until I get my new computer parts in. I am excited for them.
I had to do a quickie to show off the new Glam Affair skin at Skin Fair, which I know darn well by now, the lot of you have bum rushed it and snagged all the things!
I was feeling very 'Mia Wallace' in this outfit so I really let her free spirit inspire me.
If I haven't declared it before, let me just say it now, I LOVE LOVE me some Quentin! I think he's a genius on film. I loved his movies since before I actually knew they were Quentin movies. Pulp Fiction of course, is one of my all time favs. Also Deathproof, Dusk Til' Dawn, Four Rooms, we'll be here forever...just all of his stuff!
I wont keep you for long today. I have a ton to catch up on and still not too certain about this PC but I am being impatient.
Love you all a ton! See you again shortly, hopefully....if not, then you know my PC exploded with all the tinkering lol <3

Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin Applier (face): Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Jin Applier ( SkinFair 2016 )
Hair: Beusy: "Sonnet" Hair Fitted Mesh [Naturals] @ Anybody
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Desperado
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Tribute @ Fashion For Life

Outfit
Shirt: [monso] My Off Shoulder Shirt - White
Panties: :::insanya::: Mesh Thong - Pack1 (Whore Couture Fair 5 release2)

Pose
. Infiniti .  - Blowing Smoke 2 - Singles @ Pose Fair 2016

Props
Couch: NOMAD // Industrial High Culture // .01
House:  =EliBaily= Stratford Industrial Loft - Dark




No comments:

Post a Comment