Saturday, April 5, 2014

“Of all people, you know who I am…who the world needs me to be. I’m Wonder Woman.”


Oh this post is SO special to me!! I've said many times that before blogging, I followed certain blogs religiously. Most listed over there on the right side of my page. I'm a picky person. I want style, creativity, uniqueness! So hard to find that amongst this huge sea of bloggers we have. And no, that's not my way of talking any of my fellow bloggers down, I'm simply saying...we all do things differently....or well, we all should do things differently! It's what catches the eye.
In any case....I fell in love with a lil bloggess named Vita Vonmonster (as she's listed in her blog). If you're able to take a peak that way, you'll see how much she's inspired my blog and done her job darn well in making me spend lindens on things!

She and I share a love for DRBC & FK! Designs so I nudged her in world and told her to doll up as Harley Quinn and come fight me! I didn't expect that she'd say yes though! I fan girl flailed a bit. Yes, I fan girl over my favorite bloggers! It takes a ton of time and devotion and creativity to do all of this, I have every right to admire them. <3 She's a peach! She may be a slightly scary peach but that's why she's loved. Us creepy girls rock it!

So this is our special Ode to DRBC and FK! Designs. WE LOVE YOU!

Body
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale -Mocha
Hair: (modified slightly): Clawtooth: Oh L'Amour (Silent Movie Star Pack)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel-Classic Pout-Red
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Broken Glass - Cappuccino
Tattoo: FK! Designs - Original Pinup Tattoo (store LM linked below!)

Outfit
Suit: FK! Designs - Leviathan Suit - Super Hero
Headband and Cuffs: (part of another outfit called) Wonder Woman -Phat Azz & Lola's Tango Appliers  - Femme Fatale

Pose
Apple Spice- Super Fight Pose

Vita is wearing DRBC: kat suit w/ applier - Harley




No comments:

Post a Comment