Monday, June 2, 2014

"The Blood Is The Life, And It Shall be Mine!"


This was one of the beauty's that I've been wanting to show you. It took me awhile to blog it because the outfit is just so perfect to me and I had a vision in mind and I couldn't simply blog it, I had to wait till I got the vision right. Something so deadly, bloody, evil...but just too beautiful to kill.

You guess who released it, c'mon, I'll wait......that's right! Boudoir! One of the newer ones anyway since they are releasing awesome things back to back here! I just can't keep up with the amazing things. With my preference for all that is dark and macabre, I fell in love with this one. The head piece and staff are beyond words breathtaking. Two staffs mind you. One to carry on your back, or one that is to be held in your hand.

More Boudoir love from me coming soon!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - Fairy 01
Hair: (EDITED!): ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lee
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Raven
Body Tattoo & Makeup: Clemmm & [ContraptioN] - Oil Owl

Outfit
From Head to Toe: Boudoir-Mistress of Death
Shoulders: .DirtyStories. QueenOftheDead Shoulder pads

Poses
Del May- Sleeping Beauty
Pics n Poses- Stealth