Friday, December 11, 2015

A Fantasy Frozen In Time


{Taken Here}

My goodness! Darn that Gia for taking her sweet ass time to get back to SL! ;) My apologies for the absence luvs. October, November, December are busy for me, like so many other people. But even beyond that, our family was just tossed around in a series of unfortunate events and with the sadness, my inspiration was at a stand still. I know so many of us have had to deal with it, so I know you'll be understanding with me. I am not going to go into too many personal issues, they're a bummer, believe me. But I do want to say something. 
We always hear the 'Tomorrow is never promised' saying but seriously, I mean it....please remember it. You can see someone one day and they are gone forever the next. So love people in your life every day as if you'll never see them again. Don't ever be afraid to be that passionate. You have to be. With so much hatred in this world, be the rebel and love! Life is so precious. I have to remind myself of it all the time.
This is also a time for depression to just sky rocket. Why? Maybe it's that we're so broke. Memories attached to this time of year. Remembering loved ones that aren't here to celebrate with us anymore. It's all of the above for me. It's fucking rough. There's simply no other way to put it. I guess the important thing is to try. Small victories are great. You put pants on today? Go you! You rock!
I am coming around though and have a ton of things to catch up on with a few, oh you know, several thousand ideas on the side! I've been watching and reading and listening to a lot of interesting things that are helping to spark up ideas so, it should be fun!

IN OTHER NEWS---

My other half in SL, my bestfriend Dizzy sent me an amazing gift a couple weeks ago, the LOGO Mesh head! I am so in love with it. It's really gorgeous with it's supple lips and rounded features, emotions HUD and all that other good stuff. All that and then Glam Affair makes appliers for it! I hope you've all have a chance to give them a try, the Glam Affair applier is beautiful!
The Polar Glam Affair skin tone is probably one of my favorites. It's pale...need I say more? Haha. Not just pale, it's just got an all around soft paleness to it. I fantasy-themed pic came to mind and paired with Vibe Poses, I had a blast <3
Play grabby hands with all the things linked below and stick around Gia's World, I will be back soon!

Body
Mesh Head: LOGO Infinity Alex
Mesh Body:  -Belleza- Venus
Skin: (Updated Glam Affair Belleza Body Appliers!) Polar, Glam Affair - Sia Ice Queen Appliers for LOGO - Polar  @ We <3 RP
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Western wind - Funky
Eyes: Genesis_Lab_Frozen_Eyes_(Previous gift at TFC)
Eyelash Decals: Glam Affair - Deco Lashes-Snowqueen (WE <3RP)
Ears: [Mandala] Fantasy_Elf_Ears
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Winter Glam @ Winter Trend 2015


Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan - Black (at the previous Enchantment event that ended Dec. 5th)

Outfit
Dress: Yasum*MESH* Elven Gown*
Necklace: Glam Affair - Jhii Necklace @ Fameshed

Poses
..::Vibe::.. - "Winter Goddess" Fatpack @ TLC





No comments:

Post a Comment