Friday, November 21, 2014

At His Majestys Command



{These Photos Taken At Whispering Windz}

My apologies loves, how I do wish I could blog all day every day but real life is so hectic right now and not being nice to me so I am struggling a bit but trying to be around as much as possible!
I recently had a 'Tudors' binge on Netflix. Ugh, what can I say? It's a guilty pleasure! One of the many. But if you wanna rewind just a tad, my obsession with this era started when I was a wee lil girl and I ran into my older sisters readers digest book on the supernatural. One of the stories was on the ghost of Anne Boleyn and it went into a little bit of her history and I remember thinking to myself...how damn tragic it was and how bad it would have been to live back then as a woman. 
Anyway, Dead Dollz sent me this lil loverly gown after my Tudors binge and Death Row Designs released this amazing table (stuffed pig included!) all at We <3 Roleplay so I smashed them together with The Tudors at heart...and then this lil shop came up out of nowhere and dropped the infamous Anne Boleyn necklace down for The Witching Hour event and I ran. I literally ran as soon as the event opened and snagged it right up. It's a gacha with several different options so of course, I chose to wear the blood spattered one...in typical Gia fashion!
The table and its entire layout was just amazing. I find DRD to still, after all this time to honestly just be one of those shops in SL that just can't fail me. *Crosses fingers* And better darn well not! Lol 
For the roleplayers, this is simply a must have in your homes, taverns, etc! Easy enough to catch a few dwarves wandering around this table as it would be to put a few thrones down and serve a King and Queen here. It comes with animations too PG and R rated *wink wink* With all of this, it only has a total of 26 LI, can seat up to 8 people and also has other chairs available for purchase with more animations included in them.
A big thank you to Whispering Windz for allowing me to play around in their wonderful Tudor-ish sim! The tavern was just what I had in mind but the whole sim is definitely worth paying it a visit. 

Back again soon! Yes yes I promise this time! No, seriously! <3

Body
Skin: .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar
Hair: .ploom. Mystic V2 - Monotone (with hairbase) @ FGC
Eyes: [ Mudskin ]_Butterfly Eyes_Grey2
Manicure: :[P]:-Slink Nail Appliers:// Lacey Femme

Outfit
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Margaery - Blue - Gown @ We <3 RP
Necklace: [TfAtN] Doomed Queen Choker - White & [TfAtN] Doomed Queen Pearls - White
Ring: +Cyrious+ Endora Ring & Nails [Quartz & Damask]
Earrings: (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set - Black


Pose
..::Vibe::.. Poses - Sundays_01 (slightly modified with animare)

Props
-DRD- barbaric feast @ We <3 RP




No comments:

Post a Comment