Monday, July 21, 2014

Another Time, Another Place


{These photos taken at DryLand}
Long overdue blog post! And I've just been in this outfit for days and loving it and enjoying all the compliments! I'm surrounded by a loving bunch <3
I've always loved the post apocalyptic movies. Mad Max, Doomsday, etc. So, although I thought of going for the more Domme look, I opted for the post-apoc biker chick. It's something about those films that makes you wonder what you would do in a post-apoc world. We can all make guesses and try to be badasses but I suppose we'll have to wait our turn!
These pants are a recent FK! Designs release and they are amongst my fav. Say it with me kids, it's something I say often..Mesh is only mesh until a designer breathes life into it! And Frost Kit, owner of FK! Designs did just that. The pants are sexy with so much badassery to pull off my lil other-worldly look. My Harness is recently dropped by DRBC and with a promo price on the MP for only 100L! It's a must have.
Get to shoppin' and I will be back around soon with more snag worthy thangs <3

Body
Skin: Essences {Alex09} medium01 *brunette* RARE @ Kustom 9
Hair: FK! - Lilly Hair - Black
Eyes: IKON Immortal Eyes - Black <---Update Landmarks!
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Form (Keep updated on the Saturday Sale specials! Reckless was in this past one)
Mani/Pedi: DP - Koffin Nails - Tails & Scales @ The Cosmetic Fair
Closie...

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: Gia bomb harness - basic black
Pants: FK! - Strapped Leggings - Black Pinstripe @ Suicide Dollz
Cuffs: .random.Matter. - Crowley Bracer - Black & .random.Matter. - Crowley Bracelet - Black
Watch: ^^Swallow^^ Watch BLACK @ The Show Room
Septum Ring: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring @ TDR
Eyepatch: [The Forge] Eye Patch - Black
Knife: Obscure - Killer Knife

Poses
1st & 2nd Poses: PosESion Poses- Steele Set for Mr. Virtual World
3rd: Del May - Coffee morning

No comments:

Post a Comment